Moving on..

Kids were supposed to be picked up no later than 230, because their mom got off at 2. But of course, she went and did other things while I had them, to where she never showed up until 415. . And then they never left until 445. Which is around the time my mom gets home. Even though she was told I wanted to take a shower and rest a bit before my mom and I went out. So, they finally left and I moved on to my shower and now I'm moving on to going to my Grandmother's to help her with the new cellphone she got from someone stealing her other one. Then have to go to Staples and KMART to try getting a few school supplies for my cousins kids, since he's "poor". Then my mom and I have to figure out, cook / order dinner and eat.. while we move on to either our Monday night shows or start binge watching another show on Netflix, probably 'One Tree Hill', since we finished the series we were watching - last night. Although all I want to do is move on to my bed and pass out for the night . -- Hope your day has been okay. What's for dinner? Entertainment? Have you watched OTH?
@dodo19 (32909)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can definitely be frustrating when people do this kind of thing. I don't like it at all.
Yeah, that on top of being tired from getting up with them isnt a good mix.
@dodo19 (32909)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@Courtlynn Definitely not. With that mix, it doesn't make it easy.
I'm sorry your day hasn't been great. I have had that done to me many times when I babysat. I hope you have a more relaxing evening and enjoy your time. =)
It happens. Just thought they'd be good cause they've been wanting to hang out for weeks. Thanks its a okay night
Those poor kids, doesn't sounds like she wanted to have much to go with them today does it? I hope that you enjoy your time with your mother.
They always get left while she runs errands after work, but I've told her before not to if she doesn't tell me when she asks me to babysit.
@ilocosboy (34325)
Enjoy the show and then relax
I relax while watching tv. Lol
@tammys85 (10020)
I can't stand it when people do things like that when someone is watching their kids. Just because someone is babysitting doesn't mean they didn't have any other plans, or that they didn't want to rest after having the kids for several hours. When you tell someone you're going to pick them up at a certain time, you don't go doing other things instead of getting there on time. As for your last line on here.... My day has been okay. I'm working on my writing orders and watching wrestling. We had hot dogs and sides for dinner; I just had fries as my ties. My entertainment for the night is WWE Raw, and I've never watched OTH. I hope you get some rest soon!
Right. My mom and I have told her that and so has her own mom. But shes done it their whole lives. Enjoy raw! I just got wendys. Too late to hit the store and make food.
@tammys85 (10020)
@Courtlynn She's gonna be shocked one day when she goes to drop the kids off and you already had plans. Thanks! Jeff is fighting for the IC Championship tomorrow. :)
@tammys85 well she never just drops them. Lol. I know excited for him
@Srbageldog (8597)
That is very frustrating that she was so late picking the kids up and then hung around so long afterwards. I know when I used to babysit, the last thing I wanted to do was hang around the kids longer once their parents had returned. Spending the day watching kids is exhausting. My day has been okay. Pretty uneventful actually. The boyfriend and I went to Walmart and got a few things but other than that I haven't done much. I should probably make dinner in a minute.
I dont mind it when the kids havent been a problem. But the times that they are.. buhbye! Go away. and i love kids.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Nice to know how your day have gone. My day is okay. Have fried fish with mayonnaise for dinner
Well hope it was good.
I remember those days, I had one that would leave her kids at my house and not come back for days!
That would never happen with her, but if it did I would be glad to keep them to know they are safe and fed.
@sabtraversa (13338)
Wow, that sounds like a pretty bad day. I've been lazy today, because I could.
Not bad but not the best. They had their good moments today
Sounds like a busy day. I would be irked if they showed up late like that! Do you get paid overtime for that extra couple hours? Lol
Nope. Lol. She didnt hand any money over today. Pissed my mom off more than me.
I watched One Tree Hill when it first came on and lost interest.
I watched every episode when they first came on, then watched the whole series about 5 times once i got netflix. Lol
@Xiasses (337)
That is a life. As long as we are living, we do things like this in our daily life.
Umm..? Moving on? Yes, mostly. Everyone's different with it.