Prosperity Charms

@averygirl72 (16656)
What do you have in the house that you think can bring prosperity to your house? Although I don't much believe in them there's no harm trying. We have welcome plant in our door they say it's lucky. I have a small pineapple lantern I put near the window of my business.Some business use statues or figurines of saints or the Sto. Nino or use that cat figurine with moving arms. Some place bagua mirrors in front up in their door. I have a laminated sign " God bless our home" in our door. What do you have in your house?
@sabtraversa (13326)
My mother has scissors on the main door, it's supposed to keep bad people/spirits away. But I'm not sure we have prosperity charms. Except two Chinese wall decorations (the jade-like discs with a red knot), a few dragons, a phoenix, an ibex, an eagle, a horse shoe... I guess everything can be a charm then.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Where do you exactly place the scissors? We don't have lots of Chinese decorations.
@sabtraversa (13326)
@averygirl72 The door has a nail, useful for wreaths or similar decorations. The scissors are hidden behind a decoration, but you can also place them under the door mat. My mother likes them, I'm more into the gothic/dark style.
@averygirl72 (16656)
@sabtraversa You have decors that are gothic?
Elephants with their trunks up is good luck.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Elephant figurines?
@velvet53 (16522)
• Palisade, Colorado
I have a horseshoe hanging in my house.
@averygirl72 (16656)
What a horseshoe can do?
@velvet53 (16522)
• Palisade, Colorado
@averygirl72 Gives you good luck.
@averygirl72 (16656)
@velvet53 Really sounds interesting to me. What's the explanation?
@acelawrites (10931)
My sister gave me something wrapped in a green cloth (like a very small pouch) and she said it brings luck. I don't know what's inside, it had been hanging in our front door.
@averygirl72 (16656)
I wonder what it is. It is decorative?
@kobesbuddy (46356)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@averygirl72 I don't believe in luck, but I most assuredly DO believe in God. And the Lord does bless my home, but financially, I don't worry about that. Instead, I pray to him every day and trust that he will provide our every need and he does!
@averygirl72 (16656)
Yes it's the best practice putting faith in God not in charms
@kobesbuddy (46356)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@averygirl72 What I've found, lucky charms don't work. But, having faith in God, always works for us!:) I've had many prayers answered, but quite often, not the way that I expected! God never leaves us, he's always right there waiting for us to pray. He loves you, that much!:)
@kobesbuddy (46356)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@averygirl72 i will pray for you, Aubrey:)
@Yadah04 (3024)
No i do not have any of those. I believe i hardwork and God's blessing. But do not get me wrong, i mean no offense to those who believe otherwise.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Yes I believe in Gods favor. But I continue to believe somethings has some positive charge in them that can attract luck
I hope that they bring you good fortune.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Sometimes I really feel their effective
@YrNemo (12657)
I keep the house tidy (in a sense ) and with nice scent (as in, nice soaps in certain drawers, clean toilet & kitchen, sort of). We also have mirrors in most rooms to give the area extra light and the illusion of having plenty of space. Other than that, nothing else.
@averygirl72 (16656)
That sounds very nice and practical