My Niece Is Looking, At Townhouses Now

@TLilly15 (1491)
Newport News, Virginia
My niece that I told you all about, took me to my doctor appointment, and after my doctor appointment, she wanted to look at this, townhouse she wanted a bigger place because, she want to make sure, she has a lot of room for all her belongings,and all the rooms she look at, in this townhouse is what she is looking for, I am happy for her, she told the lady that she wants, the Townhouse by December, and the lady told my niece, she might have something by then, she will have to check back with her,I told my niece the third room, was suppose to be her mother office, I know her mother will be happy, when her daughter finally moves out, I will be happy to.
@mandala100 (45874)
@TLilly15 Is she buying or renting my friend? How much? And how's your doctor's appointment my friend?
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
My niece will be renting, she said she will only rent for a year because, some day she wants to own a house.
@TLilly15 (1491)
• Newport News, Virginia
@TLilly15 My doctor appointment went fine
@mandala100 (45874)
@TLilly15 I'm glad to hear that my friend.