I want to live in a castle!!

@EddieHands (37845)
I heard some counties are giving away castles. If you live in it. And turn it into a hotel! I will do it! I love would to live in a castle! Who else would do this?? I think it would be a magical adventure!!! This is a good song about castles. Sorry im a bit drunk!!
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Yikes Loading... Unsubscribe from Yikes?
@averygirl72 (16656)
I don't want a big castle. A small castle maybe
@Ithink (10673)
LOL! That last line in your discussion got a giggle. But Me me me me, I would so go live in a castle and make it into a hotel. I think that would be just awesome! I have always wanted to walk thru one and this would be even better!!
Every wizard needs a castle to live in.
@rina110383 (24134)
Been wanting to visit countries with castles.
Some of the castles are really in bad shape in Europe. But if you can find a good one that would be neat to live in one.