Happy And Her Babies

@ilocosboy (34288)
Happy, our seriously looking, is such a hit in my posted discussion yesterday. But I failed to mention she just gave birth to 8 babies (actually 9 but 1 died). This morning I went to her home and took some photos of her and babies (no names yet but children are already thinking of their names). The babies are already one week old so I'm sure they will live now. Babies varies from brown, gray, white and combination of the colors. They are so cute. Our pets have multiplied now even our rabbits also gave birth (which I will be posting later). Photo is mine
@Xiasses (340)
I hope for a fast recovery of Happy. Imagine of giving birth 8 babies? It will really be hard to cope with.
@ilocosboy (34288)
She's now stronger and in fact she roam around every morning.
@Xiasses (340)
@kobesbuddy (24345)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@ilocosboy She's maybe looking for food and fresh water.
You keeping all eight puppies or are you selling/giving them away?
@ilocosboy (34288)
My wife has a tradition of giving them away because she believes first babies of dogs should be given to neighbors so the next batches of babies will all live. I proved to her she was wrong because there was a time when we almost got no pets. No we said we keep the 5 puppies and 3 will be given to neighbors and relatives, he he.
@ilocosboy first time I've heard about that tradition. I don't mind giving away pups or kittens as along as I know that they will go to a loving home and they will be taken cared of well.
@ilocosboy (34288)
@allen0187 I don't know if this is only my wife's tradition he he but she has been doing this.
@SHOHANA (7104)
• Bangladesh
I like puppies and kitties a lot, good to see them happy together in this photo
@ilocosboy (34288)
Happy is always a serious looking dog but she is really romantic to us.
@poehere (17798)
• French Polynesia
That is a lot of dogs to take care of. My dog had 3 puppies and I gave one away. I wanted to give another one away and my BF wanted to keep him. Now I have 6 and I feel it is way too many.
@ilocosboy (34288)
This is also the reason why I wanted to give away some of the puppies.
@poehere (17798)
• French Polynesia
@ilocosboy I think it is a good idea to give them away after they are 8 weeks old.
@ilocosboy (34288)
@poehere yes, 4 or 5 will be left for us.
@fearjp (299)
It's weird but sad that it always happens. Every dog we've owned 1 or 2 or sometimes but rarely 3 would die for like minutes after being born, or at least our female dog's puppies. We used to own the puppies but eventually my parents just got tired that whenever they have more puppies, we have to give them away and only keep one.
@ilocosboy (34288)
Oh so it's really a tradition for us to give puppies. We are hoping 8 puppies live and give away the 3 only, this time
@fearjp (299)
@ilocosboy Our dog has already passed since it was years ago but if we get a new dog and our own place (I still go to school so I'm still with my parents), my cousin and I thought it'll be cool if we can own our own place (least, til one of us get a partner lol), we'll get a dog and if its a female, since we both love dogs, we'll try and keep as much lol but if its like hard, we might give some away, but this is the future and no one really knows what it'll happen lol
@ilocosboy (34288)
@fearjp dogs will make your relationship stronger then.
What a nice family picture. Send my kisses to the pups! Hugs to Happy.
@ilocosboy (34288)
Ha ha, thank you very much, yes, the father of the puppies is unknown because Happy is so beautiful she got many boyfriends during that time.
@ilocosboy hahaha I can see Happy is a very attractive dog.
@ilocosboy (34288)
@rachz_kisses thank you, she surely love to hear it.
Oh I love the puppies..dear Happy.
@ilocosboy (34288)
Happy always look so serious but she was really nice.
@ilocosboy Yes she is Mom
@ridingbet (39127)
no, not necessarily that since puppies reach 1 week old, they can already live until adulthood. like newborn babies they are still in danger of circulatory and respiratory problems, and malnutrition as well. how many teats does your dog have? i hope all the puppies that they own teat to suckle.
@ilocosboy (34288)
oh, then we should be more careful and attentive to them. I didn't count the teats but I think more than enough for her 8 puppies, maybe 10 or more.
@m_audrey6788 (13160)
Wow! So nice seeing the babies of your Happy..I`ll be waiting for the baby rabbit you mentioned too.. Thanks for sharing this wonderful photo here. Have a nice day
@ilocosboy ..Oh..so sad ..but atleast the 2 babies are ok..
@gilggg (2640)
• Israel
Congratulations on the birth of the kittens of Happy, I wish all of you enjoy them and raise them with joy and happiness together
@ilocosboy (34288)
Oh its not kittens, its puppies he he. Thank you very much. Happy looks like serious but she's very happy at that time.
@gilggg (2640)
• Israel
@ilocosboy Oops, of course it's puppies..lol
@prashu228 (23398)
Wow..a big family now.. children got new friends now..
@ilocosboy (34288)
Yeah one big happy family now.
@averygirl72 (15662)
So she is a girl dog. Nice to know she has new babies. I'm sure they are cute
@ilocosboy (34288)
Yes they are very lovely
@acelawrites (10779)
The puppies are so cute. I hope they all survive and grow healthy.
@ilocosboy (34288)
I think that's for sure now because they are more than one week now and they are so healthy and really giggling with each other. Happy is also a caring mother for her babies.
@Sreekala (18787)
Glad to know that Happy got many children. Hope each and every one is healthy.
@ilocosboy (34288)
As of now the baby puppies are so healthy, but of course we should be careful and watchful so that all of them are healthy and live.
@kepweng (6985)
i love rabbit and beautiful dogs and healthy puppies i love the color black can i have one ?
@ilocosboy (34288)
Ha ha, if only its possible that I can send it to you, I would have did that. We usually give puppies to neighbors because we cannot take care all of them.
@kobesbuddy (24345)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@ilocosboy Happy has some adorable pups, that's obviously true. Where is her bed?
@ilocosboy (34288)
I made her house where she gave birth.
@kobesbuddy (24345)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@ilocosboy That's great, she needs to be comfortable:)
@redurnet (1020)
Very sweet, I hope they are all well now.
@ilocosboy (34288)
One down to them, its hard to see all of them