Can I increase height while I am 25 years old?

@studylove (2129)
I come to know from different people and sources that human height can not be increased after 18 years. While, some people say that there are some medicines and food using which we can increase our height. Is their any method to increase height after 18 years?
@Morleyhunt (21011)
I don't think I would consider medical intervention to grow taller. I grew another inch taller between my 19th and 20th birthdays.
@studylove (2129)
thats good that you gained an inch in your total height. By the way what is your height now?
@Morleyhunt (21011)
@studylove 5' 7.5"....to some this might seem tall...in my family I'm the short one....by a lot.
@studylove (2129)
@Morleyhunt Ok. and do you agree that a taller person has more weight because of the weight of the bones?
@franxav (5657)
Though early years of youth are best for increasing height, there may be some capacity of growth in human body even after 18. Eating growth helping food and supportive medicine may do the trick.
@studylove (2129)
What is your height and how much height you gained at the age of 18 years?
@holdoors (1664)
I am not exactly sure of any working methods but may I know why would you want to increase your height now.
@studylove (2129)
Because i want to be a bit taller. right now i have 5.6 ft height. What is your height?
@m_audrey6788 (15331)
Well..as far as I know..It depends on your genes, or your bone health..I believe you can only do something about it by eating healthy foods that are rich in Calcium like Milk, Fish etc.. and your age should not be over 18yrs old (developing stage) As per my observation, your body gets more fat instead of having good height when you aged above 18yrs. old
@studylove (2129)
If i keep on taking exercise and taking healthy food don't you think there would be any positive change in my physique?
@studylove ..It really depends on your body but there will be a physical change
@studylove (2129)
@m_audrey6788 By physical change you mean to say that we can lose weight by taking different exercises?
• Uzbekistan
I'm afraid, there is nothing.
• Calgary, Alberta
You can grow a foot with Limb extension surgery but you will be wheelchair bound for a year if you try it but once you recovered you will be very tall.
@SHOHANA (7167)
• Bangladesh
I guess you can't , it possible in the age of 20 i think