I have senstive skin

Quezon City, Philippines
I have sensitive skin. My skin get easily irritated if the soap was a lot of chemicals that's why I use baby liquid soap. Sometimes it is funny, I think other people thought I have a kid when I buy soap that especially formulated for babies. I don't use a lot of make up because the issue of my skin.
• Guangdong, China
You are not alone. Same for me! I also use baby liquid soap ! My family members said laughly " You could be the tester of shampoo and try to find out whether it has lot of chemicals!" Even an hour exposure under sunlight, I easily get erythema on face and neck. Then at that time, I itch all over.
• Quezon City, Philippines
I don't itch but there are weird thing happened on my face. It is life when an ant bite you.
• Guangdong, China
@flippish2014 yep, it is life. need to accept it.
@m_audrey6788 (13661)
Gosh..Same with me..my skin gets irritated very easy especially with a change of weather..Wish you a nice day
• Quezon City, Philippines
Have a nice day too
@flippish2014 ..Thanks
@hereandthere (32491)
what brand of liquid baby soap do you buy? is your skin also sensitive to sunlight?
• Quezon City, Philippines
Johnson's Baby Bath Milk + Rice, not that sensitive but too much chemicals can cause pimples.