My Prayers for Texas, USA

@WriterAI (5227)
Bulgaria
I send my prayers for Texas via Facebook periodically. Also in this my discussion I would like to do that. The Hurricane Harvey caused big damages these days. It is said in all global and local news. As I am informed there are victims there, unfortunately. Are mylotters from this area of the world safe? Do you know that? I would wish all living there to keep safe. What about floods? This is a serious disaster. Did the rain there stop? I know that Texas will be compensated for its damages by the White House. Thanks for reading. God bless! Blessings from me too.
Thanks so much Albena..so kind of you to think of Texas.
@WriterAI (5227)
• Bulgaria
It is normal. I feel them as a part of mylot community activities. And also every person with good heart should accept such disaster as his/her own. Peoples should think one for the other.
@WriterAI I agree friend.
@shynu44 (5105)
what a sad story. thoughts and prayers for Texas
@WriterAI (5227)
• Bulgaria
It's an awful disaster.
Hurricanes make us realise how puny we are as humans. We have no real defence against Mother Nature if she wants to be brutal.
@WriterAI (5227)
• Bulgaria
Thank you for your philosophical point of view. It is a good reminder to us. Life is something unpredictable.
@sugartoes (41134)
• Greencastle, Indiana
They are still getting hit with the storm & it will be there as long as it's feeding off it's OWN energy like it's been doing for the last 3 days. There's a lot of hardship there that will take yrs to get it back to normal. There's a lot of people that is doing everything they can in helping do what ever they can for them, there's a LOT of damage & water to deal with yet before this is going to be over is your area donating to them?
@WriterAI (5227)
• Bulgaria
Thank you for your informative response. I mean that donations should be expected from the European Union area, but I am not supplied by actual data. EU is the biggest humanitarian donor all over the world. So I think that EU should be in function now.