We need disaster everyday

@Bensen32 (662)
I know its a weird title for this but think about it.... When there is some kind of disaster, floor, hurricane, earthquake, ect. You see people pull together and help each other out as best they can. All people help each other, it doesn't matter about race or nationality, male or female. People just pull together and help each other. I seen this a few weeks ago here in my home town where there was major flooding, I seen it now in Texas with the hurricane. Sadly, it takes things like this for us to realize we are all human and we all deserve to be treated with respect and kindness. In a few weeks everything goes back to the bullshit that divides us. Fighting about crap that really doesn't matter. Just because I look a little different than you, I still want the samethings, for myself and family to be healthy, happy and safe, I want to survive this thing we call Life. Be safe out there and be nice to each other.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
Yes..I also think the same. It`s a natural reaction of being a human with a great heart.."No Man is an Island"
@Bensen32 (662)
It's so sad that so many think they don't need each other, till it is to late.
@Bensen32 ..Yes, because we also have to understand them, they might be struggling and can`t think straight
I was thinking the same thing. When we are faced with disasters or problems beyond our control - we find that we must pull together to survive regardless of race, religion or color. I tried to make that point in my post titled "Something to Think about ll"
@Bensen32 (662)
I will have to take a look at that. I guess pulling together at some point is better than never.
@fearjp (385)
Wow, that is true really. Now imagine if this was a perfect world, a lot of people would be apart and continue to argue and judge others and do the things they do now. It really does suck to see these things happening here. I think I should to bring disaster here just to get us together.
@kepweng (14564)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
your title scares me my friend
Yes I know what you are saying Benson. It is in disaster that humanity gets human.