Having more kids after delivery of triplets

@Lizirazo (2519)
I'm a mother of triplets (1st delivery). It hasn't been an easy task caring for three babies at the same, though have had several helps from nannies, friends and family members. The triplets are now over one year and three months and some are of the opinion that l should have more babies but personally I'm scared of even getting pregnant due to the pains & stress of the previous pregnancy & some are even scaring me more that l might even give birth to more multiples. What's your opinion and what will you do if you are in my position.
@louievill (16227)
Honestly I think the decision rests solely on you and what your medical advisers advises you. The stress and pain vis a vis wanting to have another child and taking to account the financial side if it's not an issue.
@Lizirazo (2519)
It's not been an easy task physically and financial. Medical advisers says l can try one more time but hubby is against it.
@Lizirazo if your hubby is against it, then stop thinking about it for now and just focus on and help each other in raising the triplets
@Lizirazo (2519)
Only you know what you have been through to give birth and raise these children. And remember, your body went through a lot carrying triplets. Don't ever let other's opinion affect your judgment. You decide for yourself whether you want to have another baby and whether your body can handle it. I know if I had triplets, I wouldn't have anymore children. I had 2 single pregnancies and my body is already wearing down. Kudos to you by the way, not an easy task raising triplets.
@Lizirazo (2519)
I'm just confused a bit about my judgement.
@Lizirazo you could always wait until your children are older. Plenty of time to think about it.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is a tough one and only you can answer it. You need to decide if you could handle more children right now, especially if you had multiples again. You will make the right decision.
@Lizirazo (2519)
Thanks Sandy. It's a no no from my hubby. At the moment my hands are so full with caring for the kids.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@Lizirazo The three you have aren't that old and it might be best to wait. You don't need to overload yourself.
@Lizirazo (2519)
@velvet53 Yes no more overload.
That is awesome to have triplets. I would be happy with three healthy children but the decision is up to you.
@Lizirazo (2519)
Yes I'm happy they are healthy & doing great.
@Lizirazo that is wonderful. You are blessed.
@Lizirazo (2519)
Wow, thats great, you are one of the luckiest women, we all know pregnancy is always painful, but because of your love to sacrifice you can do it :)
@Lizirazo (2519)
Ok. Thanks
@Lizirazo i hope you have taken an enough gap after delivery
@Lizirazo (2519)
@Sherwinmrtn Oh yes l have.
Do as you want to do. The opinion of others is not to be considered here.
It depends on a couple how many kids they want. No one has the right to stop them if they wish to have more kids.
@Lizirazo (2519)
@rubyriaz007 yes you are right my friend
@akalinus (12424)
Having a child is a very personal decision. You can't ask someone else to make it for you. You could end up hating each other. Discuss it with your husband. Decide if you can afford more kids or even take care of more. Put the children's welfare first and then fit the other things in to make a decision.
@Lizirazo (2519)
@akalinus Ok. Thanks
• Denmark
I would NOT listen to the opinions of other people. YOU decide. It's YOUR life!
@Lizirazo (2519)
Thanks
@khaezi (971)
First of all congratulations to you, babies are blessings, i want to have twins actually ?? If i were in your shoes depending on my finances that first 3 kids are enough. But if i am financially capable i can give another shot. And if getting pregnant again stresses me or the pain of giving birth i thin i'm good with three ??
@Lizirazo (2519)
Thanks
• Nairobi, Kenya
I feel you are so lucky to have given birth to triplets. I get so excited when I learn that someone somewhere delivered twins, triplets or even more babies at the same moment. If I was in your place, I wouldn't get pregnant again until the children get at around 4 to 5 years old and I can support them very well. After that long, you can then think about getting pregnant again. Good luck!
@Lizirazo (2519)
Thanks Mildred.
• Nairobi, Kenya
@Lizirazo you are welcomed.
That is lovely ! Congratulations! I have never experienced birth, or being a mother but if I had 3 children, I don't know if I would want more. It is ultimately up to you and you husband.
@Tina30219 (25755)
• Onaway, Michigan
I say you need to go with your gut instinct on it. I am sure you will make the right decission on it.