TV Guide

@Fishmomma (11504)
I ended up finding a great deal to get the magazine for very little money and there are a few issues that are worth the money. The issue of TV Guide that just arrived is The 65th Annual Fall Preview and has 96 pages. There is even a peek at 2018. I can see ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC and CW on one page with the dates that each show starts, so no hunting for start dates. If there is a show that you would like to know the starting date then post below. The list is on page 48. What shows are you looking forward to starting soon? I'm looking forward to new programming.
I'm not looking forward to many new ones. I still have the finale of This is Us on my DVR, and 3 episodes of American Housewife (also last 2 episodes of Lethal Weapon). I guess I will try Ghosted on FOX, and either David Boreanaz's show on CBS, or Shemar Moore's remake of S.W.A.T. on CBS. Oh, and I'll give Young Sheldon a try.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I might give Shemar Moore or David Boreanaz's new shows a try will have to see how they do first, as I didn't watch This Is Us when it first aired. I saw the ratings and then watched on demand. Its hard to keep up with so many things to do now.
@Fishmomma Definitely!
The Last Ship finally came back on last week. I've been waiting for that.
@Fishmomma (11504)
My husband loves the show. He kept asking me when it was coming back.
I watch so few network shows that Fall premieres don't mean anything anymore.
@Fishmomma (11504)
I can understand as this season is my lowest going to check out list. One of the shows isn't really new, as I regularly watched Will & Grace. The show had ended in 2006 and has a hard time spot on Thursday 9:00pm.