Kita Kita (I See You) A Filipino Film

Quezon City, Philippines
I watched Kita Kita (I See You) three times in cinema. First, i was alone. Second, with my boyfriend and lastly, I am with my cousin. I like the movie because Tonyo (Empoy Marquez) is not too handsome. He is an ordinary guy. Actually, he is comedian in our country. He makes girls and women giggle because his character in the movie is patience, funny, and lovable. His partner is Lea (Alessandra de Rossi), blind woman at starts she doesn't like him but at the story goes. She saw his qualities and starting love him. At the end, Tonyo died and Lea can see again. It has a bittersweet ending. The film is full of love and funny scenes. There is no love scene but they can execute a love story well.
@ilocosboy (33300)
Oh I want to watch the movie its so happen we dont have cinema in our province
• Quezon City, Philippines
You should watch it on dvd or vcd. Worth it of time and money. My bf likes it too.
@Tracy04 (10661)
If in my language, kita means "us"
• Quezon City, Philippines
What is your language? Mine is Filipino
@Tracy04 (10661)
@flippish2014 Bahasa Malaysia.
@averygirl72 (14122)
Interesting to know this film. Thank you for sharing it
• Quezon City, Philippines
Your welcome
@jaiho2009 (39077)
I haven't seen the movie but I have heard and read a lot of comments both negative and positive. I will surely watch it one day when I get more free time to sit and enjoy it.