How do you enjoy your leisure, I mean what is your best hobby?

@studylove (1248)
I enjoy my leisure by playing a game like table tennis or reading a book and sometimes watching my favorite one of my favorite movie. How do you spend your leisure time?
• Riga, Latvia
Actually I don't take too much leisure time. Once in awhile I stop what I am doing and I lay back and read a book but I take the greatest pleasure in finishing all my work at night and then getting into bed and watching some of my favorite movies.
@studylove (1248)
That's good that you find some find but on weekends you will have more time. Other than watching your favorite movie what are your other hobbies which you would like to carry on if you find any leisure time?
• Riga, Latvia
@studylove reading and coloring.
@Tracy04 (10259)
I'll do MyLotting
@fearjp (220)
My leisure would also be by playing games and watching TV at times. If I could also pick a favorite get away would be the beach and also go to the small town my parents grew up in. It's small but the things they do is amazing lol.