What should be the qualities of a good friend?

@studylove (2129)
Most of them, we make friends because of similar qualities between us and our friends. Our different friends have different qualities but some of the qualities are common among our friends. What are the qualities you prefer and want to see in your friends?
@mandala100 (50716)
@studylove Most of my friend are understanding, loyal and dependable my friend. They say that our friends are sometimes a reflection of our selves my friend.
@studylove (2129)
Ok that is good that your friends possess these good qualities. What is the age of your most of the friends?
@mandala100 (50716)
@studylove Younger, same age and older than me my friend.
@studylove (2129)
@mandala100 so it means that you have a variety of friends.
@RubyHawk (29546)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Friendly, interesting, understanding, and caring,
@studylove (2129)
You have pointed out the very good qualities of a friend. How many friends do you have dear?
@RubyHawk (29546)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@studylove I don't socialize much so I don't have many friends, I've made a lot of changes and moves in my life and many friends have been left behind. But I have oodles of family to make up for it.
@studylove (2129)
@RubyHawk Then how do you pass your time?
@Tracy04 (10815)
A friend is someone who care about you during easy and the important is, during hard times. Doesn't matter the age to become friends. For me, that is someone we can truly be call them as friends. I think that is the both definition and qualities for friends. Those who likes to call them friend or bud or my friend over internet although never met before, that's a red flag. I don't believe we can be friends through just chatting once or two. We need to be careful nowadays, as cyber bully or criminal are there also. Stay safe!
@studylove (2129)
I agree with your opinion.
@Tracy04 (10815)
@studylove even some who type or called us with my friend, bud, fella, excessively, I felt weird.
@m_audrey6788 (15386)
I`m not sure about qualities when choosing friends because for me as long as that person can accept me as being myself..I guess, we can get along fine..I always think that I`m not perfect and I don`t want to change myself as long as I know I`m not doing anything wrong
@studylove (2129)
Yes we can't have too many good qualities friends. We all human beings are not perfect. But there may be some qualities that you would like that your fried may have like sincerity and love. Do you agree ?
@studylove ..Well..You have a point there! I guess, I`m not the friendly type of a person. I mingle with circle of friends who wants me to be there but choosing qualities is out of my mind because I respect their decision and whatever makes them happy like no controlling and jealousy
@studylove (2129)
@m_audrey6788 Ok dear. I have a lot of friends worldwide and love to connect with them. I hope you must have a best friend with whom you would be able to share each and everything.Am i right?
I would like a friend that is nice and kind and accepts me for me and does not judge me and supports me and is loyal and there for me when good and bad times.