I love Pinterest!

@AngelesF (297)
Spain
And, don't you know why? Just because there is a lot of great ideas. Doesn't matter what I may need. Maybe, an idea for a Spanish class, something different to cook for dinner... It's perfect and very, very useful. And you, do you use Pinterest? Do you find it interesting?
@mandala100 (39644)
@AngelesF I always find it interesting my friend and yes you are right it could also be the source of one's inspiration for writing.
@AngelesF (297)
• Spain
Sure! It helps.a lot!
@mandala100 (39644)
@AngelesF That's so nice to know my friend.
@Tracy04 (10527)
I sometimes find of my favorite Korean actors through Pinterest
@gnatsmom (1201)
Pinterest is amazing. I mostly use it for craft ideas, decorating themes, and recipes.
I really like Pinterest. The ideas there are so useful!!!
@kemoizk (14)
• Eldoret, Kenya
its quite interesting
@ms1864 (6993)
• Bangalore, India
Pinterest is my Go-To for ideas and inspiration. Even to pass some time... i usually end up either learning something new or enjoying what I came across.
I also like Pinterest because I can find many good photos according to my interests. That's so nice!
@Srbageldog (8356)
I use pinterest to save pictures or recipes that I like.
@Hate2Iron (7741)
Every so often I head over there and by dinner time, I'm still there. I really have to set a timer so when I hear it... I have to leave!! The place is amazing!