The Rendezvous

Otis Orchards, Washington
Sometimes you see things out your window that makes you scratch your head. One such thing happened to me. Yesterday I notice a vehicle drive by very slowly. A woman was driving and no one else was in the new SUV. Someone looking for a house, I guessed. I see it all the time here. People will drive by not sure which street to take to get to the right house. This vehicle drove on. Then I saw it come back and stop. A man strolled down the road and jumped in. So that was that. I did not see the vehicle return that day. Today I notice the same vehicle come by and stop at the same place, then take off. It turned around and came back and stopped again. Then it took off. It returned a few minutes later. This time she slowed down, then gunned it. Someone must be having an affair and this woman’s lover had given her a signal to leave. Otherwise why wouldn’t she just drive down to the man’s house and wait for him. A few minutes later here came the SUV again. The woman drove by slowly but kept going. A couple of minutes later I saw the man sashay down the street. He stood there and soon the vehicle returned and the guy jumped in. Rendezvous complete. The two were off to their secret hiding place for an afternoon of unscrupulous behavior. I couldn’t have been more wrong. Two minutes later the vehicle returned and the man hopped out. The SUV took off and the man pranced down the street. So if it wasn’t an affair what was it? Was it a drug deal? What other kind of rendezvous could it have been?
• Denmark
You can start from here and turn your observations into a thriller!
• Otis Orchards, Washington
That's possible.
Well, it's still possible that it was an affair . . . somehow "quickie" comes to mind but who knows! Something like that happens next door - where the weirdo tenants are. There's this youngish mother with kids - it's not clear if she is married or not . . . I have seen a guy with a van there, he's mostly there but not always. But what I have seen is this sports car coming around from time to time with a youngish guy . . . he double parks across the street and waits for her to come out . . . she runs to his driver side window and they make out right there !! And I have seen other sports cars do the same . . . not sure if it's the same guy. I don't know what's going on - and maybe it's best I don't know.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
That would be a very fast quickie because to go around the way this woman did and get back here takes about 2 minutes. They would have had to do their quickie while she was driving. Sounds like the neighbor gal likes them rich.
@RichardMeister A quick quickie . Maybe they are creative . Yah, this woman could be a gold digger.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
@much2say Do you think they had a quickie while she was driving? Now that would take talent. She could be a gold digger but this man does not look rich.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I would say one of those two things you mentioned. I wouldn´t doubt that at all. I wouldn´t know what else it could be with that kind of behavior going on.
• Riga, Latvia
I bet that lady is out looking for her cheating spouse.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
If that were the case why doesn't she just march right up to where he is staying and get both his cheating spouse and lover a piece of her mind?
• Riga, Latvia
@RichardMeister perhaps she is gathering evidence, considering things before she marches to the door and blasts them both away.
Seems very fishy to me. It is good to be alert about goings on in your neighborhood.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
I will continue to watch and if it continues I'll call the cops and let them deal with it.