Can We Get Through Thursday Without A Catastrophe ?

Hello to everyone in the land of Mylot. It is Thursday once again and it is the last day of August. I am so happy to see this month behind me. The whole month from beginning to end was just one big catastrophe or another. I felt at times that someone had cast a curse on me. The very tail end of this month improved a wee bit for me. Though I didn't have control over many of life's circumstances I was able to get control of my feelings and pull myself up out of the deep abyss of dispare. I am determined to focus on the positive and feel joy everyday, even if just for a moment. So as I go into September I am optimistic. Tomorrow is not only a new month, it is also the month of my birth and I hope this next year of my life will have much love, peace and joy for us all. Are you looking forward to September ?
I am sorry you going through a bad moment Marie. September is a new month, see this as a good sign.
I am hopeful
September is also the month of my birth, and I plan to celebrate in some way every day throughout the month - not only on September 13. I hope that September and the coming months will bring you great joy and peace.
The 10 th is the day of my birth I hope that we both have happy birthdays.
Yes I am looking to Sept as I will have a long awaited goal complete hopefully. I am happy that you are out of the rough patch and are looking forward now Marie. Good to hear my friend. And a very happy bday in advance to you just in case I forget.
I don't mind so much. My August was just a normal month and I expect the same from September.
i'm ready for the end of october.... the next two months are going to be a madhouse for me.
I hope you get through them better then you anticipate
Personally I live day by day. Because it is very difficult to make plans. So I just take each day as it comes, no matter what is the name of the month.
Taking things one day at a time is a good thing
@Morleyhunt (19539)
Yes. I just hope that our vacation still happens....but at the moment I'm not seeing it. I hope your life becomes less chaotic in September.
I wish you calm and peace too.
@franxav (4753)
I said bye to August with a sigh of relief.
@Dena91 (4183)
Hoping September is better for you. I have times where it seems all is going wrong. I just remind myself this too shall pass. I love September, colors change, cooler air, football and it is Mike's birthday month. Have a blessed day
So sorry that August was not good for you. Hopefully, September turns out better and this continues on until the end of 201. Yes, I'm looking forward to September.
@averygirl72 (16670)
I encountered problems too this August but there are also blessings. I'm hoping for a better month this coming September. Continue to stay positive
@Platespinner (16529)
August has been a difficult month...and the last day of August continued that trend. and here's to a good September!
@Platespinner I know that we are going through similar circumstances. I hope that there are better days ahead for us both.
I think I am. I am also loving the cooler weather. Extreme heat wears on my body and frazzled my nerves. I hope your upcoming birthday is absolutely wonderful.
Thanks
@kepweng (11463)
i wish my september is good my august is not good
Hopefully it will be a great month for us all.
I am looking forward to the heat of summer leaving.
I always look forward to the start of a new month. I like to think of a new month as a fresh start. Hoping September is a positive month for you!
@thelme55 (14010)
Yes, I do because I am getting to the new year when I will be home again in the Philippines.. I hope you feel better soon Marie.
Thats how my July was. I'm sorry you had a bad August and hope your September is great
I always look forward to another day that my furmily and I wake up alive.
• Riga, Latvia
Yes, this year I am looking forward to September and by tomorrow it will be here.