FAMILY MEMBER

I'm the eldest daughter in our family! I have 3 siblings, and the other say if your the elder and the second of you will always fighting even in a small thing! So in my situation that's true! My sister and I always arguing in many things, and sometimes it comes the time I hurt her ! But I don't want to do that to her !but I don't know why I'm still hurting her I think it because shes not respect me as her eldest sister!
@Athinker (1429)
Actually this fight is love b/w you
yes maybe you right!
@Athinker (1429)
@resukill22 oh sure I am
@Athinker you have a brother or sister?
HAHA MAY B U R WRONG ABOUT that your sis doen't love u becoze we fight with whom we love dear!!! isn't it?
No ur wrong. My sister loves me so much although we fighting someone
As time goes by, usually sisters stop arguing and become very good friends.
Yes your correct for that
Most siblings fight. Dont think it has anything to do with which one you are.
Ok I understand now. Thank you.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I am also the eldest with two siblings. I can say I am lucky because I never get into fights with them. It could be because I am always the quiet one at home. My siblings always fight against each other and I always try to reconcile them. I guess you should talk to your sister if you feel disrespect. All I know is that they do that because the love us and that they are so playful.
Thank you for your opinion. Yes I lwill talk to her