One day to "ONDALAND". To be remembered ...

@alberello75 (13570)
Genova, Italy
I had planned a trip for last Sunday 27, at "ONDALAND", a water park, located in the city of Novara, far less than 200 kilometers from my house. You know, I'm just person alone, I pratically have no friends, so I had to join in a group of unknown people. But these people were all (and I really say all) South American! We were about 50, with the certainty of 49 South Americans, only one Italian, that was ME! No comment on the bus trip with them! When we arrived at the Aquapark, there was a "break the rows", as if to say: appointment at the bus at 6.00PM o'clock. Meanwhile, each one on his way and ... enjoy yourself! So I put a towel on the floor and started exploring the park's inside. It is really huge! There are all kinds of water-slides: slow, fast, kamikaze, covered tubes, etc. Some attractions (exactly 3), it is necessary to be in pairs, single is not allowed. This, because the overall weight has to be over a certain value, otherwise it will be blocked halfway through the slider. Then there's wave pool, slow river to go down with dinghy, water jets of all types, etc. For the kids then, fun is guaranteed by a multitude of attractions! Ok I did practically everything. Even the slides for 2, I was able to "recruit" a volunteer, begging him to repeat the sliding to make me a favor! Ok, return home without problems, A fun day to be remembered nicely! Picture taken by my cell phone
I am glad you had a great day Alessando. At least you were not obliged to stay with the group of the Bus and you were able to spend the day as you liked more.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes. I emphasize a point of view with you, because you are the person here, with whom I have more confidence. I see in this day, a "break away" from my daily life-routine, done, only and only ever with the presence of my mom! Does it seem to you?
@alberello75 You must do something like this more often. You need to feel free and to enjoy a day out of your home ALONE!
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
@LadyDuck Yes you are right. This could be the beginning of a long series for my change.
I'm glad you had a good time at the park and enjoyed everything.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes. I have spent a wonderful day. Would you have the courage to speed down from such water-slides?
@alberello75 My problem wouldn't be going down, it would be the climb up. I'm not good with heights.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
@just4him Do you have dizziness, or have trouble in climbing the stairs?
@alberello75 Glad you had fun! I would not have fared well in a water park as I sink in water!
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Maybe there, you could have learned to swim
Glad that you were able to go and have a good time.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
It was not difficult to go for me. All through organized travel. To "ONDALAND", fun is guaranteed ... for everyone!
at least you enjoyed yourself.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes and for the first time.. without my mother (now I'm grown-up, I'm 42!)
@kobesbuddy (23647)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@alberello75 Hey, this sounds like a very nice day, experiencing various water slides! See? You fit in beautifully!:)
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yeah, it was a nice day. One of those that I will always will remember pleasantly.
@kobesbuddy (23647)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@alberello75 Good for you, Alessandro!:) Maybe you can go again, some day soon:)
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
@kobesbuddy It was a wonderful experience. But after all, try to understand, I have 42 years. Usually those kinds of games, they are suitable for teenagers. With this I do not mean to never go there again, of course. But surely, it will take a long time ...
@tusziget (289)
The water park looks very good.As I have seen on the pic there are many visitors enjoying the park.Did you understand the conversation of the south Americans in the bus?It might have been a little bit a lonely feeling,but I think the water park was very entertaining and in the same time a pleasant experience.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
The South Americans speak Spanish, I do not understand. However it was a really funny day!
@tusziget (289)
@alberello75 I do understand spanish,I watched many telenovellas long time ago. Then you enjoyed very much the time at the water park.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
@tusziget Yes. And I also remember the date of that wonderful day for me. Was last August 27.
@m_audrey6788 (12672)
What a very nice place
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, these water parks have something fascinating for me!
@alberello75 Oh That`s nice..So do you plan of going back there?
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
@m_audrey6788 No. I don't believe. By now I'm 42 years old. For me, funny ok. But for the rest, I find them to be suitable for kids and teenagers
@LeaPea2417 (15967)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I am glad you had a fun time on that trip to the water park. My family & I have been to water parks in the past and they were good times.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
You right. Also if I sometimes think that I'm grow too muche to have fun with those wather-games. I'm 42 years old. Do you agree with my supposition?
@LeaPea2417 (15967)
• Toccoa, Georgia
@alberello75 I think you are never too old to enjoy something that interests you.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
@LeaPea2417 Yes. Under certain aspects, I think so
I am so glad you were able to enjoy a nice day out.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes. This day, I will always remember it nicely. A fun and a new experience in my life.
@alberello75 That is great. I am so happy for you.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
@jstory07 Thank you. You're welcome
So glad you have such good memories of this day. So glad you got to experience this!!!
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, everything is always a life experience. And in life, we learn from experience! I spent a fabulous day. I had fun with those water games, though I'm 42 years old!
@kepweng (6916)
wow its looks exciting hows your trip?
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
It went very well. I have spent a whole wonderful day
@sabtraversa (9925)
Was the one you recruited a South American of the group or someone else? It's great you managed to try the attractions for couples.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
- I only realized later that the trip was organized by a group of South Americans. The same broker, was one of them. - It was not easy at first, knowing nobody. Then, I braved myself and asked someone if, please, could repeat the slide for me. (basically there, we have gained both of them)
@responsiveme (14236)
Glad you had a nice fun day
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Thank you. there I have spent a wonderful day
I am so happy that you enjoyed yourself
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, Thank you. Also if was just for a single day
@bunnybon7 (33952)
• Holiday, Florida
wonderful thank you so much for sharing your fun. sorry there was no special someone to be there with you
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Patience! In my life, it was an almost forced choice to stay alone....
@sugartoes (35464)
• Greencastle, Indiana
glad your day went really great for you I love a water park I don't get on none of the rides but I like just to watch others have fun & have a great day with what their doing. We don't have one anywhere close by but if we did I'd be there.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes, you too would have been having fun! I'm more than sure!
• Preston, England
sounds great fun
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Yes it is. Worth to try at least once in our life!
@JESSY3236 (5233)
cool.that sounds like fun. But I wouldn't have liked it because I don't like water slides.
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
Many like, others do not. All in all, even you like me, are enough grew up to enjoy with such attractions. Maybe they are made for teenager boys!
@averygirl72 (15265)
Sounds an exciting water park adventure. Do you go there alone? Where's your family and friends?
@alberello75 (13570)
• Genova, Italy
As I have written in my discussion, pratically I have no friends! Then I went there alone, but with an organized trip. Among other things all done by non-Italian people!