Hello September!

By Bhem
@JustBhem (31735)
Davao, Philippines
I still can't sleep in this hour. I had my treatment earlier for four hours and all I did was sleeping so probably that would be the reason I cannot sleep. I also had my blood transfusion and I wonder when can I get over this kind of process. It worries me more than I worry about not sleeping at all. Anyway, to get to sleep. I'm in my second movie now. I think I like Bridget Jones already. I still have the last one of the movie on pending. Hopefully, after this one, I can sleep. Tomorrow is Friday and I think I need to rest for the entire day. Oh, and it's September already. From this side of the world, good evening and good day to your side.
@ridingbet (46972)
sadly, HD is already permanent for your type of illness, my friend.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
It is indeed sad, and I need to be positive and that life must go on.
@ridingbet (46972)
@JustBhem that is why i think you should settle down now so your family won't come barging in to your personal; life again
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
@ridingbet I still do have a lot of thoughts about this though. Anyway, whatever happens, I just need to entrust my life to God.
• Baguio, Philippines
It's September, and summer is gone.. Comes the rainy day season in our country. I'm already used to sleeping late, the problem is that I always woke late, being late to my daily activities.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
Same here, but I don't have much work. Sometimes I'm doing nothing. Been in front of the computer most of the time.
• Baguio, Philippines
@JustBhem Sometime, it's kind of resting. You can always be relaxed being in front of your computer, than being at work doing more physical tasks.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
@moneychaser And read a meaningful article sometimes makes me relax. I will probably look for a home-based task so that I can do things and get paid.
@thelme55 (13984)
Oh! It is indeed September in our home country. I hope we have a good month to come.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
And a good payout. Lol.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
@thelme55 Me too, I think it will take long for me to save me earning here until Christmas.
Hope you can rest later.
@JustBhem (31735)
• Davao, Philippines
And I did. Thanks.