Lost A Good Friend To Cancer Today

@KrauseHome (33249)
She was only 51. Left behind a 15 yr old daughter and a son. She was truly an awesome woman to have had the pleasure to know, and my heart is saddened. Also learned today another close friend of my husband and I has Cancer and they are not giving him good prognoses. With everything going on in the World today you never know when something might happen to change your world. If you are a Praying person all you can do is Pray and believe God for greater things, and if in illness for healing and comfort. Just sitting here feeling a little down, and rejoycing for the Good memories I have of Denise and her friendship. A little bit sad, but I know there will be no more suffering. Picture is Denise and her 15 yr old daughter Hannah taken the middle of July this yr. ~~TINA~~
So sorry to hear this about your friend. You're right - anything can happen at anytime to bring on change.
@KrauseHome (33249)
So true. We are never guaranteed tomorrow, so we need to remember to do the Best that we can today.
• Lakewood, Colorado
So very sorry to hear this Krause..what a lovely lady she was. RIP
@KrauseHome (33249)
Thanks, and Yes the smile there in the picture is genuine as she was a beautiful lady both inside and out.
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure you will miss her.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Yes, I do miss her and Glad I had the chance to get to know her. Just goes to show never take life for granted as tomorrow is never promised.
I am so sorry, she was still very young, her children will miss her. A 15 years old daughter still needs her Mom so much.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Yes it is sad. Since I do not attend that church anymore, I have no idea where the daughter is living now, but I assume with her grandma.
So sorry the 15 year old has to go on now without her mother and for you, without a dear friend. Reading this only makes me stress most importantly to LISTEN to ones own body BEFORE a diagnosis becomes a lethal prognosis; meaning hear your flow within your arteries and veins, keep a vigilant watch on your calorie intake but don't stress, hydrate as often as possible, tell your body you will not tolerate imbalance in each of the body organ systems and if you remember the three key areas are heart, pancreas and brain-- you are already 1/3 of the way into adding years to your now healthy life style . . . Thanks for the post to further extend my opinions on @KrauseHome and I am sending you a big hug for your loss
@KrauseHome (33249)
Yes, especially since Doctors these days like to take their own sweet time when someone is sick to diagnose something these days, or because of the Medical insurance or lack of. Best thing we can do is take care of ourselves the Best we can
@KrauseHome I always stress the importance of understanding Biology, especially that which affects our own bodies individually. It is a real shame that some doctors who KNOW that cancer cannot manifest in an alkaline environment say nothing about the pH of the blood or lymph or bile of a patient so the disease can just grow on its own by the person who does NOT understand what pH really means . . . Do you ?
@KrauseHome (33249)
@enlightenedpsych2 Personally I think there are many factors no one really knows about when it comes to cancer and other diseases.
What sad news. I am so sorry to hear this :-(
@KrauseHome (33249)
Thanks. It was sad. She was from the Church we just left, so we were not able to be there for her Celebration of life memorial as no one bothered to tell us about when it would be.
@KrauseHome aww that is very disappointing!
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
I am sorry for your loss, Tina. Cancer has taken so many lives. I would give anything for them to find a shot, a pill, anything that could stop cancer.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Yes, that would be awesome. All we can do is try and take care of ourselves and Pray for those who are finding out they have this.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@KrauseHome That is all that we can do.
@Jackalyn (6644)
• Oxford, England
So sorry that you lost your friend like this. I was visiting someone with cancer myself and she also passed away a few months ago leaving young teenage children. It is not easy at all when this happens and I I know that it can be very hard. My own sister had a very rare form of cancer and we had a horrible night when she has an operation that could have been fatal. Thankfully she survived and is now cancer clear but I would not want anyone to go through this.
@KrauseHome (33249)
True... I lost my real dad to Cancer when he was 60. I never knew him though as he left when I was 4, and only met him once in my Adult life over 30 yrs ago. Glad your Sister was able to be Cancer Free.
@Jackalyn (6644)
• Oxford, England
@KrauseHome it was a very hard time for a family and we had a horrible night when we didn't know if she would pull through an operation with a very small chance of success but she did.
@Tina30219 (25739)
• Onaway, Michigan
Sorry for your loss and sorry to hear about other friend that found out they have cancer how very sad
@KrauseHome (33249)
It is hard to comprehend especially when the people are younger than I am. All I can do is Pray
@Tina30219 (25739)
• Onaway, Michigan
@KrauseHome Right prayer works.
I'm sorry to hear about both friends of yours.
@KrauseHome i feel that way about all deaths. Not just cancer deaths. But i did lose my grandfather to cancer, so.
It's really sad to lose someone we care about. It's really painful and hard to accept sometimes. But when they're suffering, it's much better to see them go and rest. My condolences.
@KrauseHome (33249)
It is hard when it is a close friend. Just wishing there could have been a Cure instead.
@KrauseHome If only.
• Nairobi, Kenya
Sorry for your loss and may her soul rest in peace. It's so painful to lose a family member and also a friend I hope you will recover from this painful experience soon.
@KrauseHome (33249)
It was Sad, and still feel for her daughter. I sometimes still cannot believe she is gone, and hoping her life will always bring fond memories to everyone.
@BarBaraPrz (17286)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Sorry for your loss. That is a lovely photo of your friend and her daughter.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Thank You. That one was taken back in July so it was one of the most recent ones taken before she passed.
@JESSY3236 (4885)
sorry for your loss.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Thank You. It is still hard to believe she is gone.
@Dena91 (3607)
Sorry for the loss of your friend.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Thank You.
@kixsh101 (723)
Sorry to hear that
@KrauseHome (33249)
It gets easier as time passes.
@ridingbet (36277)
may her soul rest in eternal peace.
@KrauseHome (33249)
I am sure she was right with God and it will be Eternal peace, even though she will be much missed.
@kepweng (5789)
this is sad story hope thier are no more illness in this world condolence
@KrauseHome (33249)
Yes, it would be nice if their could be a Cure for everything and their would be no more illness.
• Kenya
I understand you coz I also lost a friend.May God give you and the bereaved family strength.
@KrauseHome (33249)
Yes, that is all we can Pray and hope for. Strength to go on another day.
its so hardto lose a close fri end I know it hap peed to me tioo
@KrauseHome (33249)
It is hard. Then to have someone else declare they have Cancer and not doing Good with the treatment they have tried so far, it sometimes make you wonder.