Did you ever write poems for someone but never show them ??

@EddieHands (37845)
So did you ever write a song or poem for someone but never tell them ? lol I have.. but yeah I'lll never publish those poems lol.. But i might record a song.. cause you can't really tell who it's about lol... plus they will probably never hear the song... since I'm not really big.. why the hell am I still up? i think chocolate.. cake but maybe not. i need some drinks lol..
I wrote several poems back in high school for someone and never showed it at all. It was mainly how I felt and I was very good at it with poems then.
@EddieHands (37845)
Wow that's what I do to ! write how I feel but never show them.. lol. But I think one can be a song.. so i will make it lol..
@Sreekala (22879)
I have written poems and published in web sites. I never written for any one particularly and hide it.
@EddieHands (37845)
I did write for someone before.. but they were dark and sad poetry..
• Guangdong, China
I've learned a lot poems from my primary school to high school, but I never write anything of poem. If you really would like someone to hear you then show it up. It is a good chance to get to know you.
@EddieHands (37845)
no i can never show these poems lol.. they are just written but never to be shown lol
• Guangdong, China
@EddieHands well, then it becomes a part of your memory, not bad.
A chocolate cake sounds good but not this late at night. Fix it in the morning
@EddieHands (37845)
i want chocolate cake now lol
@EddieHands Are you going to want to fix it this late. Or go to the store this late and buy one. You can wait until tomorrow.
@m_audrey6788 (13622)
..I think you`re so funny ...I`m just wondering why you took your time writing a poem and just let it with yourself? Gosh! If I`m a talented poem or song writer, I`m sure to share it with others and that person might still not realize it all along
@EddieHands (37845)
Lol I am why if they find out it is about them
@EddieHands ..Hmmm..Them??? you mean it`s for many person??? Then, they might not find out..Not unless they`re guilty
• Nairobi, Kenya
I had a book where I used to write how people made me feel. It is because I was never really open with people and never knew how to express myself. I still have the book but I removed all the pages I had written my feelings, cut them into pieces and threw away. I did that to move one from some situations. :)
@EddieHands (37845)
Yeah I had old books and pages I wrote long ago that I threw away. Also.
I had a poem published once a very long time ago.
@EddieHands (37845)
Wow that is wonderful !