Salmon

I was happy to see 4 larger cuts of salmon at the Dollar tree. I picked up 4 of them. That along with a serving of steak. I will go read the reviews about the steak. I figure for a buck I can't lose. I want more of the Salmon though so I am thinking of going back for some. I want to go without shopping the local store again for me. I don't mind this Salmon though it will get me by in a pinch.
@Ithink (6793)
I know hubby got some sausage there and it was good. If I get to DT which is about an hour away Im gonna be looking to see what they have! I love Salmon and I make it with Dill sauce.
I have about 7 pieces. I need to get creative fixing it. I also plan to buy about 20 this week. Along with about ten of the ribs. I am lacking protein so I need it for now. I am also not buying meat in the supermarket. it's just too expensive for me. i never heard of dill sauce is it like relish?
@Ithink (6793)
@sharon6345 No I put it on the Salmon before I cook it .. a cup of salad dressing/mayo, tsp or so of lemon juice and then dill weed. I cant give exact measurements as I just throw it in and then try it. If it tastes good I leave it if it seems to need something I add a little more of it. The family loves it. I hope to get up there to see if they have it at this Dollar Tree. I'm hoping! We have a very hard time affording things too, I buy when I have no choice.
@Ithink do they sell the dill at the dollar tree? also is it like relish or olives?
• Lakewood, Colorado
Looks good Sharon.
@Tina30219 (26272)
• Onaway, Michigan
I hope you enjoy yiur salmon and your steak as well. Never bought any food like that from dollar tree
That's great! Wonder if they have that here. I love Salmon so much. The daughter surprised me with some the other night and it was so delicious.
I did not realized that they sell food item there?
@prashu228 (22652)
That's a nice deal i guess. Have a great tasty dish..
Is the Dollar tree a place where it is not as expensive to buy?