What's Your Favorite Movie/TV Catchphrases?

@mandala100 (43407)
Hong Kong
Many myLotters love to watch film or movies or TV series for even in the Age of the Internet the glitters of film/movie and TV series never fades away. Movies and TV series remains one of the best form of our entertainment and relaxation. There are so many lines, quotes, or catchphrases that lingers in our memory and which sometimes become part of our vocabulary or conversation. What is your favorite or memorable movie /TV lines, quotes or catchphrases? Picture credit: picturequotes.com
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!" Blazing Saddles, 1974.
@mandala100 (43407)
@Corbin5 Wow! That's great my friend.
I remember watching "Blazing Saddles" but do not remember catchphrases at all.
@marlina For some strange reason, that was my husband's favorite line. I think he loved that line because we moved into a Chicago suburb filled with wonderful Italian folks, along with a few mob members. When many learned my husband worked for the United States government, they worried he worked for the IRS and asked if he carried a badge. My husband assured all that he worked for the US Department of Labor.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose 01Minimalist Loading... Unsubscribe from
Go for it but I do not know what show I hear that on.
@mandala100 (43407)
It's from here my friend as Wiki says: "Go ahead, make my day" is a catchphrase written by Charles B. Pierce and spoken by the character Harry Callahan from the 1983 film Sudden Impact."
Pity the fool as Baracus used to say.
@mandala100 (43407)
@sumofallfears That's a nice one my friend.
We use lots of the lines from Seinfeld. I don't know if you've ever seen it. Hilarious!
@mandala100 (43407)
@DianneN Yes my friend I know that comedy on TV is that right?
@bunnybon7 (36490)
• Holiday, Florida
thats a tough one. so many in my long years i remember. All about eve, Bette davis saying, buckle up! it's gonna be a bumpy night. and Jack Nicholson in As good as it gets, saying to the woman, "you make me want to be a better man". actually i don't think i use any of them in my conversations though. lol
@mandala100 (43407)
@bunnybon7 Thank you for sharing your thoughts and catchphrases my friend.
• Preston, England
I dislike catchphrases and repeat expressions
@mandala100 (43407)
@arthurchappell That's no problem my friend.
@skydream (1159)
• Agate, Colorado
One of the catchphrases that I know a lot from How I Met Your Mother is when Barney would always go "okay just...okay" and i find myself doing that a lot. One of the most memorable quotes from a show I love is from Supernatural "Family don't end in blood, but it doesn't start there either"
@mandala100 (43407)
@ skydream That's so cool my friend.
I like the line in the film Predator..¨What the *bleep* are you?¨
@mandala100 (43407)
@TiarasOceanView What is a "bleep" my friend?
@mandala100 Its a curse word So we are ´bleeping sound´ haha
@mandala100 (43407)
@TiarasOceanView I get it now my friend.