She loves my feet something terrible.

I have ointment on my feet for pain. There is nothing I can do about that. Patches sits at my feet and rubs her head for hours. I play with her and she just loves it. everyone who comes here she wants to be rubbed. She makes me wonder will she get sick when she tastes the ointment on my feet. There is no stopping her from rubbing them. I just let her have her fun as it seems to be something she can't resist. It's so soft and furry. I just worry about the ointment on my feet. I did wash it off for a while ago.but if the pain comes back I need it. Does your cat do anything sweet like rub your feet? My friends cat sits on her head.
I don`t have a cat now, but I used to have one a few years ago, and he used to lick my hair because I would put olive oil in it; due to dryness. think it`s cute that your cat does that. If you are worried about her licking the ointment, have you possibly thought of putting on socks, even just for a while. I`m sorry to hear that you have so much pain in your feet.
Not right now because I took off the ointment. but next time I will thanks.
my cat used to sit on m y lap I d o not have a pet here
I know you miss that. Patches loves the floor so that is ok for her.
@sharon6345 yes I do but to have a cat her it would raise my rent so I cannot afford that now
@Hatley I understand they charge in some buildings for dogs.
@averygirl72 (12651)
Yes our cat is doing it every morning. She likes going between my legs and rubbing her head on my legs. Is the ointment with menthol?
Yes, I sure believe it is. it's called bengay for pain.
@averygirl72 (12651)
@sharon6345 I heard of that bengay before
@averygirl72 That is what i have on me now.
Well, let her enjoy your feet. But maybe it's not good if there's ointment on your foot, just saying maybe the effects would occur later if she gets reaction to it.
That is why I washed it off after the pain went away.
Molly, our dog, licks the body lotion from my legs. It does not matter what fragrance it happens to be. I worried that the lotion would make her sick, but so far, nope. I think Patches will be fine. I do make Molly stop licking the lotion because it gets annoying.
I think that is funny. I would not ie it though.
@ilocosboy (32183)
Oh well, maybe you should tour cat to be more in your arms.
No that is not needed she is sweet on the floor.