Weather cooled down a bit!

For the past couple of days, we've been experiencing heat waves in Southern California. This evening, my fiancé + I finally got back on our bikes and road 10 miles around the lake. We went a little later than we usually do since it was much cooler and there was less people. We even got to see the sunset which was lovely. Nice to stop and embrace nature! It felt good to get some exercise in! How's the weather where you're at? Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
It has been a lot cooler here the past two weeks, which was really odd for August in Oklahoma.
It has been total opposite here! I hope the weather cools too. Enjoy your weather.
@ilocosboy (25414)
Its good you have fine weather there, so with us
It's been in the 90's - 100's. Now it's cooled down to 80!
@ilocosboy (25414)
@infatuatedbby enjoy your exercise
@ilocosboy Thank you, it was a lovely bike ride.
@gullver (476)
• Egypt
It's extremely hot hear, around 44 C° in day and may be more, it's difficult to have a walk in afternoon here, you can do it only at night or early morning
Oh wow! That is extremely hot there. Triple digits common for you? Do you have a/c or a way of cooling down?
@gullver (476)
• Egypt
@infatuatedbby what is Triple digits? what dose it mean ? yes, sure fans and air conditioners, but winter is very cold also.
@gullver Ohhh your weather converted to F is over 100+ degrees.
@nomus24g (14780)
the rain stopped finally and some respite here....
Glad the rain finally stopped. Enjoy your festival.
@nomus24g (14780)
@infatuatedbby thanks :)
@nomus24g you are welcome.
@poehere (15981)
• French Polynesia
For almost a week now we have a southern storm here on the islands. Tons and tons of rain, cold wind and horrible weather all the way around.
Yes, all the weather around the world is getting worse!
@poehere (15981)
• French Polynesia
@infatuatedbby That one is for sure.
We have had a couple good day with cool temps, since Harvey`s rains came through.
No cool days since Harvey's Rain, just heat wave over on the West Coast. (California)
@alberello75 (11134)
• Genova, Italy
Good weekend to you too! Even from my parts, although it does not rain, but the temperature has dropped!
Good to hear you have cooler temperatures. Enjoy your weekend!
@alberello75 (11134)
• Genova, Italy
@infatuatedbby I waited a long, for a bit of fresh, after about three months of scorching heat!
@alberello75 glad fresh air is on its way!
My weekend is as usual: work. I love sunsets. It's my favorite part of the day and I always find sunsets so beautiful.
I don't make it for sunrise since I am still sleeping but I will take sunsets. Hope you get some free time in for your weekend!!
@infatuatedbby No free time for me this weekend. I used to stay awake from sunset to sunrise. The moment we saw the sunrising, it meant sleeping time.
@toniganzon hopefully upcoming weekend! You need a time for yourself!!
It's cold here today, we had a strong thunderstorm yesterday early in the morning and it is still raining. This is a very nice sunset.
I would love some rain right now. It is so hot, close to 100's! Thank you, it was a lovely view, glad we got to enjoy the sunset too.
@infatuatedbby We went from 90 to 60 F in one night, today was 55 F at 6 in the morning, but the sun is out and it should warm up a bit.
@LadyDuck Oh wow! Right now its 88! Just walked in the house, We have the a/c down to 74!
@JustBhem (14063)
It's cooling down because it's already September. I guess. Good to know you like the weather now.
Seems like it is the start of summer all over again! How's the weather in the Philippines?
@averygirl72 (11822)
Sounds like a good day and a good weather. It's quite hot here this afternoon.
It was bearable but not at the temperature I'd ideally prefer though. Have a nice weekend.
Glad you had a good bike ride and, saw some nature :) it's a heatwave here, but at least not as humid and, cools off earlier.
Yes heatwave for us too! I hope it cools down a bit. Especially tomorrow, I'm attending a wedding and it'll be outdoors for the ceremony.
It is very nice to ride a bike when it is cool. It will be much more comfortable. It seems that there will be a typhoon coming here. I don't know when it will be landed. Perhaps I shall stay at home tomorrow? I don't know yet
Yes, we went bike riding at around 6:15pm and finished at 7:20pm. I would stay home if you have typhoon warnings.
The weather here is really hot. When it is cool in the morning we have been doing all of our running around.
Yes, it is hot here also. I hope the weather cools down for the both of us soon.
@moffittjc (32124)
• Gainesville, Florida
It's been okay here in Florida. Cooler than usual, so it's only been mildly hot instead of annoyingly hot! And by cool I mean it only gets up to 93 degrees instead of 96. hahaha But we've got a bad hurricane coming, and pretty soon our conditions are gong to go to hell quickly. I'm spending this week stocking up on all the supplies I can. Still not sure where this storm is going to go, but for right now they are telling everybody to treat it as if the whole state of Florida was going to receive a direct hit.
I'm hearing about the storm for Florida! Not sure where it's hitting but I hope it won't at all and if it does, not your area. Definitely stock up and be safe.
@moffittjc (32124)
• Gainesville, Florida
@infatuatedbby This is a scary one. Nowhere in Florida is safe right now. I'm thinking I should get the hell out of here. Got any room out there in California?
@moffittjc I can make room! That is definitely scary. The weather can change at any moment, but I sure hope the weather calms down there!
• Pleasant Hill, California
It's actually sprinkling here in the Bay Area this morning. I can feel Fall in the air.
No sprinkles here but it did look gloomy in the morning. I am looking forward to Fall :)
• Pleasant Hill, California
@infatuatedbby I'm kind of looking forward to Fall too. But I want to get more swimming in before Fall arrives.
@TheHorse It is gloomy today. But I am sure there will be some days you can swim even in the Fall :)
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
It is a little cooler in the day time and the evenings are really cooling off. I don't use the swamp cooler or fan anymore at night. That helps save a lot on the electric bill.
Right now it is a lot cooler now, but that's probably because all of the storms and stuff. Earlier morning it rained out of no where and that is very rare here in California!!
@velvet53 (15001)
• Palisade, Colorado
@infatuatedbby I am glad to hear that you got some rain. California does need it.
@velvet53 Yes, it sure does!
I actually had to wear a jacket yesterday morning.
I am jelly. Share your weather here!
@infatuatedbby - Gladly. I love the heat.
@teamfreak16 Trade ya!
@sol_cee (12229)
• Japan
Beautiful horizon!
thank you!
It's been quite cool here for over one week. Happy Labor Day weekend and love your photo!