Spanish chatting

Lima, Peru
Do you like spanish as a foreing language and want to learn just by writting? I like english, but it isn't good, I would like to practice english with people that want to practice your spanish writting. I'm not a spanish teacher, I'm peruvian, that's the reason I wrote this post, but maybe I can teach you some things. Greatings to all!
@resukill22 (4864)
I love also to learn Spanish language.
• Lima, Peru
Great! Were are you from?
@Mariella81 philippines
• Lima, Peru
@resukill22 Nice! I hope go there some day :). So tell me, do you know some words in spanish?
@Teekaaa (5575)
Hey Mariella!!!! welcome to MyLot....happy mylotting... I too like to learn Spanish... have a nice day
• Lima, Peru
Thank you very much Srividhya. Nice to meet you :)
@Teekaaa (5575)
@Mariella81 my pleasure Nice to meet you too.... friend
• Lima, Peru
@Teekaaa you are a nice person, you didn't know me, but you are so sweet. Thank you. Were are you from?
@Prshnth (946)
• Bangalore, India
I do want to learn many languages..and Spanish is one of them
• Lima, Peru
That's good! I'm peruvian so you can ask me whatever you want. What would you like to know? Sorry if I don't answer soon, but here is almost 1 am. Were are you from?
@Prshnth (946)
• Bangalore, India
@Mariella81 I am from India...if you want to learn language of Indian people ..there are so many languages ..I mean to say India has many languages..like Hindi,Kannada,Telugu,Tamil,malayalam,Marathi...and a dozen more
• Lima, Peru
@Prshnth wow! And you speak all of them? Here in Peru we have just three different languages, spanish, quechua and Aymara but I don't speak any of them, just spanish
@UmiNoor (3478)
I learned a little Spanish from watching Dora the Explorer with my children!
• Lima, Peru
That's so sweet! I love what you said. It looks that you like spanish. I would like to know what words did you learn, in orden to continue talking. Thanks for answering :)
@SonjaRae (4895)
I know that here on MyLot posts, they do request that discussion posts are in English, so if you do find people who want to learn Spanish, you will probably need to do so in private messages. Good luck to you!
• Lima, Peru
Oh! I didnĀ“t know it. I thought I had to post in english beacuase many people here speak that language. I didn't know it was a request. Thanks for telling me. Have a nice day :)
@SonjaRae (4895)
@Mariella81 You too & you're welcome
@hereandthere (28948)
mylot is a good site to practice english by reading and writing as you interact with members around the world.
• Lima, Peru
Yes, I think I will practice english here :)
@spaceseed (2893)
I like Spanish language.
• Lima, Peru
Nice! But I recently noticed that I can't write in spanish here. I really would like to teach you but someone told me that one of the rules is not to write in another language