Will There Still Be MyLot Five To Ten Years From Now?

@mandala100 (43407)
Hong Kong
Life is always in a constant flux or change... as long as the Earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the Sun... The second turns into minute, and the minute turns into hour, and the hours turns into weeks and months, and the months turns into year...on and on and on in this Infinity of Time... Which lead me to ask: Will there be myLot next year or for the next five or ten years from now? Assuming that the answer is yes, what will myLot be like 5 to 10 years from now? Will there be increase or decrease in mebership? Will there be changes in the myLot Community Guidelines et cetera? How much will the payout be then? Will you still be here in myLot 5 to 10 years from now? Picture credit: pixabay.com
We can never know what the future will bring especially the changing landscape of the online world.
@mandala100 (43407)
@JohnRoberts You have a valid point ther my friend John.
@Meramar (2406)
Will we be still here in the next ten years? It's still a long way until then and I prefer to enjoy the present.
@mandala100 (43407)
@Meramar Enjoy the moment and the here and now my friend that's a good thought as the time goes by my friend. Thank you.
@Meramar (2406)
@mandala100 You are welcome!
@mandala100 (43407)
@Meramar Thank you again my friend.
As long as we are here interacting, myLot will live more. I will make it a part of me , when I retire already and that is some more years from now.
@mandala100 (43407)
@SIMPLYD That's nice to know my friend.
@dodo19 (32873)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's hard to say what things will be like in 1 year or 10 years from now. But I do hope that mylot will be for a long time.
@mandala100 (43407)
@dodo19 We hope so my friend that myLot will assume more importance in the social media.
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
You have placed several interesting questions! But It is not for me easy to answer. I am convinced, however, that Mylot is a great site and therefore will last a lot in the future time! Probably, the number of users will increase. Maybe the payout will be over $ 5 (current), as inflation increases and maybe it will be more easier earning money here!
@mandala100 (43407)
@alberello75 That's right my friend and we don't have any "crystal ball" to predict about the future my friend. There are really a lots of possibilities that may happen. It's nice to hear from your again my friend.
@alberello75 (17515)
• Genova, Italy
@mandala100 You are right. However, on Mylot, I'm optimistic!
@mandala100 (43407)
@alberello75 Me too my friend.
I am taking myLot to heaven with me
@mandala100 (43407)
@TiarasOceanView That's good to hear my friend and that will be myLot heaven version!
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TiarasOceanView, you can have a franchise of ML there?
How can we know, I do not even know if I will still be alive tomorrow... or even in two hours.
@mandala100 (43407)
@LadyDucks Thank you for your thoughts my friend.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@LadyDuck, so wise answer, very much appreciated!
I believe it will be here for many decades to come hopefully forever.
@mandala100 (43407)
@TRBRocks420 May you have the tongue of an angel my friend and may what you say becomes a living reality!
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420 , you have a very potential answer, my friend.How is Ghost?
I am trying t leave mylot soon. i want to do swagbucks full time. it's hard to leave a site after being here for so long. I have been here since the beginning under my other account. But I would love to do more on the other site. The money would ease up a lot of bills in my life. I get my new computers next week. And it will be the start for me. so when you see me ess don't worry. I am just working hard on another site.
@mandala100 (43407)
@sharon6345 You have other account sharon here? It will be sad if you'll leave mylot my friend.
@mandala100 I have a housing voucher which causes me to pay more rnt if I use paypal. I can make all the gift cards i want with no increase in rent. Right now I am paying $68 extra rent for the extra bedroom. Since they don't have a smaller unit for me. I can't stay here making paypal. I tried to leave it did not work. so now i am going to work swagbucks full time while slowly leaving here.
@mandala100 (43407)
@sharon6345 Ok my friend if that's your plan. Good luck!
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I do hope so, and that this site will be more popular so that there will be more members which means number of discussions and interactions will increase leading to more dollars for us.
@mandala100 (43407)
@JeeyanDee I hope so my friend and that will be the ideal situation.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@mandala100 Yes, it definitely is.
@mandala100 (43407)
@JeeyanDee That's right my friend.
Hopefully, yes Mylot will still be here. Don't know what I'll be doing in five years or so.
@mandala100 (43407)
@Susan2015 Thank you for your thoughts my friend.
I hope it will. Mylot exists more than 10 years now.
@mandala100 (43407)
@Shavkat That's right my friend.
@mandala100 (43407)
@Shavkat Ok then my friend and I'll see you around.
@cacay1 (32915)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Only the site owners can answer your question, my friend.For me, Mylot exists because writers exist here.No writers, no Mylot and that makes the difference.
@mandala100 (43407)
@cacay1 You have a point there my friend.
@WriterAI (5202)
• Bulgaria
I do hope so. I would wish myLot to be a long term prospective for all that are in its community.
I am trying to get through each day let alone know what will happen in 5 to 10 years time. I hope it will be around and hope that there will be an increase in what we get here.
• Calgary, Alberta
I had been here for 10 years. I was on my 20's when i joined this site.
@kiran8 (15360)
• Mangalore, India
I would think so since it has been in existence for well over a decade and I have been here 9 years , seen all the ups and downs which it has survived so far !