World's Toughest Job

@JeeyanDee (2722)
What do you think is the most difficult job in the world? As for me, I believe it's being a president of a country. If what you truly desire is the best for your people, I bet it could be really taxing. The life and future of millions of your countrymen on your shoulders is no joke at all.
@mandala100 (35901)
@JeeyanDee As for me either being an astronaut and deep sea diver. I hope you are having a good day Jeeyan.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
What makes you think that? I think I am and I hope this good day will continue.
@mandala100 (35901)
@JeeyanDee Both are dangerous job Jeeyan only few become astronaut and deep sea diver in the world.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
@mandala100 Would you dare to be one of those?
I think so too. Every move a president makes will please some but not others. Seems no matter what a president does, there will be those who criticize his every move.
@JeeyanDee Yes, a president is always in danger.
@kepweng (11140)
for me military,police fireman cause thier life is in danger how about you?
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Yes, I see your point. They do put their lives on the line every single day to save others. They are real heroes.
@YrNemo (11181)
be a guardian to some teenagers! (they are a pain!)
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Hahaha. I totally agree with you. I myself was a real pain back in the day.
That is one job I never ever wish to have.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
I agree. I would never want this for me too, but it certainly has its perks.
President yes I agree. Also I think police officers and firefighters and Emts should be up there too.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Yes, putting their lives on the line for others is really a dangerous job, but a very honorable one. I salute people who choose these as their careers.
The job of cleaning up body waste would be it for me. Cleaning up vomit, blood, body waste, soiled diapers you name it I would not do it. o house keeping would be a good title for that.
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Hahaha. Unfortunately, that is a part of other people's daily life. What's worse than what you've mentioned is having to use them for tests and studying them, like what a medical technologist's job is. I mean having to scoop some of that then place it under a microscope, is certainly not a job for me.
I would go with surgeon
@JeeyanDee (2722)
Yes, having it in your hands to save a person's life could be a really tough job. The worst part of this is having to deal with the family if something went wrong during the operation.