Holloween

Do you do the works for this fun night? I wish we could give out candy here. They don't allow trick or treaters in the building. They put a table in the lobby and you can get candy there. About an hour or two and it's over for the night. I might do my door this time around and get some candy. I will also put up a sign to ring once for a treat. I miss the cute costumes. I will do that is the dollar tree has candy.
@velvet53 (16489)
• Palisade, Colorado
They have a big to do in town and people don't even take their kids out on the streets like they used to do. I miss that.
In florida we never had that either. it was all held in a huge yard for all to enjoy
@velvet53 (16489)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sharon6345 Things has changed so much over the years. A lot of it has to do with all the crap they are finding in candy. Parents are afraid to take their kids out to homes and I don't blame them.
@velvet53 I don't either but with what I saw at the dollar tree I would like to give out candy.
It's been a couple years since I participated in Halloween. My neighborhood also isn't very busy with trick-or-treater's, so I don't get a lot of foot traffic at my door either. I'd like to do some Halloween themed photoshoots this year, though. I think it'd be cool to get in the spirit that way!
I think that would be awesome as well. I will be checking out the candy section soon.
@vsai2008 (7835)
Halloween always sounds so much fun to me :)
@JasperTore (1314)
How I wish we have that for the year's Holloween but the company said that no Trick or Treat for the kids.
@Tina30219 (34119)
• Onaway, Michigan
We don't get trick or treaters where we live not many places where we live on our road.
You could go to the lobby and pass out candy.
@flow288 (108)
Been awhile but am here now I want to know the history of that event we don't celebrate that in our country. Y all these monster outfit are used in this event???
They like it that way.
Yeah Halloween..I might get one or two trick or treaters we will see.
I hope to get one on my floor.
I just hide during Halloween. Too much craziness goes on outside.