I did it again - here goes my day!

Being a pro at crastination!
@vinzen (1022)
Every day starts with many opportunities and promises. It's all up to you what you do with it. You know what I did - I procrastinated. Neglecting my work, I prioritized other useless activities that deemed important to me. Eventually, I got nothing much done and the day is nearly over. This is the best recipe to make hell out of a day! Now, I feel miserable. Why I couldn't just chalk out my tasks and plan my day? And then be disciplined to stick to it. But I love lazing around and being carefree. I know I can do it but I get mixed up with the important and priority tasks. Does this sound familiar? Is this a motivation or habit problem? I guess both. I'm not giving up - I've high hopes for tomorrow! :) image credits - pixbay
• Nairobi, Kenya
Procrastinating is bad but you shouldn't take life seriously either. As long as you enjoy what you do and you are able to do some tasks, then you are okay. :)
@vinzen (1022)
Thanks for the consolation! Well, it's important to complete the tasks that are on priority. But you're right. one should not be too hard on oneself.:)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@vinzen you are welcomed my friend :)
@Freelanzer (8308)
If happens and sometimes we have to stop talking about what we need to do and just do it.
@vinzen (1022)
Yeah, that's it. Just do it. Shortlist your priority tasks and make sure to compete them, and have fun rest of the time!
Tell us tomorrow evening how the day went. :-)
@vinzen (1022)
I'm determined to make tomorrow a productive day! I'll beat the hell out of procrastination. :)
Just do it and than relax afterwards.
@vinzen (1022)
Yes, That's the way to go. The "relax" reward should come later and not before! That's where procrastinators like me go wrong. :)
I still plan my day and once I go on the computer it is hard for me to get off of it or I have a list and come up with something else to add to it and then the day goes by and what did I accomplish. Yes, I am very familiar with that. I keep putting things off that I need to do and then it adds up to more things to do.
@vinzen (1022)
Yes, that's it. I think we need to do something about it. Though I'm glad I'm not alone, I wish you accomplish your tasks.
@vinzen I plan my day out and there are times I have to go off the computer so I can stick to my schedule so can get things done, but, there are times I remember something while doing something else and have to go back and take care of it. I forget things so have to take care of them as soon as possible if can. The only thing is to plan a schedule and stick to it.