Happy September

Happy September to everyone. It came here fast, and Fall can be a very pretty season. But I don’t care much for what comes after it. At it shouldn’t be as humid outside as it has been off and on the last few weeks. Let us all have a great week.
Usually, September is quite nice around here.
@nomus24g (16087)
due to global pollution issue, the entire seasonal cycle has gone for a toss....here monsoons have been extreme and has extended its normal tenure..
@nomus24g I hope that you stay safe over there.
@nomus24g (16087)
I agree with you! Lets have the best week we can! I am having so so feelings with the upcoming winter I want a blizzard I think but also think that I don't want one!. I do not think I will be able to deal with coldness as it has been in the 60's here and I am freezing! Won't think about what comes after this glorious fall weather!
@Marty1 It's been chilly to me already and been wearing a sweater off and on.
@Susan2015 it is chilly here and I have been wearing two sweatshirts the last few days in the house! Will seriously think of putting on the heater in the near future!
@prashu228 (22218)
Happy September to you too..
@m_audrey6788 (10847)
Yes! September started and the holidays spirits is getting near
@Blondie2222 (17725)
I can't believe August is gone already and September is here. I'm not ready for this month as i'm not looking forward to my surgery. I'm ready for the fall festivities though and i love to wear leggings, jeans and hoodies this time of year also. I guess we will have to make the best of it & I'm not ready for the S word either.