Time to Stop Being Lazy

@poehere (16040)
French Polynesia
The sun is shinning and the river is down. Oh what a wonderful day it is today. Now it is time for me to get out of my chair and go to the garden. No more relaxing, no more MyLotting, and no more staying in the house freezing. The sun is out and I know the garden is a mess. I must go there now to clean and do some work. So until later on or this evening have a wonderful day. Enjoy your time, weather, and most of all have fun. See you all soon. What are your plans for today?
• Riga, Latvia
Hope your day is fine. My day is over and just spending a quiet night on the PC before bedtime.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
This sounds fun and relaxing. I am glad you have finished your day and can now come home and relax.
So glad the weather is just right for you to work in the garden. Did a lot of chores indoors and out today.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Sounds like you had a very productive day. The garden is a mess and a lot to clean today. I had some shelved down and tons of leaves and branches to rake up. I still have a lot more weeds to pull, but got started today on this awful chore.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
Today it is so smoky from forest fires here it is best to stay inside. The smoke is almost as thick as fog.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
I have seen issues of this on the news here. it is bad all around right now. I sure hope they can contain these fires soon and not a lot of people are left without homes.
• Otis Orchards, Washington
@poehere I do too, but for the most part they probably won't be out until it snows.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@RichardMeister That is so sad and I am so sorry to hear this.
@velvet53 (15051)
• Palisade, Colorado
What a wonderful garden. I would even enjoy working there. I really don't remember what I was doing that day. I hope you got your gardening all done.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
That is so funny. This garden is so large it takes a long time to get it cleaned up again. After a rain storm like we had I have weeds popping up everywhere. It takes a lot of time to get them out of the food and the walkways. I have part of it done and a lot more to go.
@velvet53 (15051)
• Palisade, Colorado
@poehere If I was there I would help you. I do remember you talking about how big your garden is. I sure miss a big garden.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@velvet53 Thank you so much. My best friend, her sister and her mom and dad want to go there Tuesday to help me. Wow, that is wonderful. Considering my family here only wants the food I grow there and they are not willing to life a finger to help. I do it alone and normally the garden is always clean. But a week of rain and not being there the weeds grow too fast. .
@Blondie2222 (16384)
Well I hope you were able to attend your garden and got warmed being outside. I babysat today until 230 and then been watching horror movies and relaxing the rest of the day.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
That sounds interesting. I love being outside and it was nice to be out again after being stuck at home for a week because of bad weather.
@Blondie2222 (16384)
@poehere Yeah it was nice being outside this weekend the weather was perfect and not too hot.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@Blondie2222 We are heading into our summer months here and soon it will be very humid. So for now the weather is great with lots of sunshine and blue skies.
Yesterday I was completely lazy. Today I have Writer's Guild.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
It is good to be lazy now and then. We all have to have a lazy day to relax and do nothing. I hope that your writer block is resolved soon.
@poehere It is, thank you. Just needed to put a point of conflict in chapter 2. Now, I can move ahead with chapter three.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@just4him Glad to see you are back at it again. Sure would hate to see you stuck on chapter 2. Glas to see you are moving on to chapter 3 now.
I have done some housework and laundry. Waiting now for my granddaughter to wake from her nap. She has been sleeping for almost 2 hours so she should wake at anytime now. Hubby is snoozing on the couch too.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Sounds like you have been busy. It is good when the little ones nap. You can accomplish so much during this time. Sounds like hubby is enjoying the quiet and taking a nap of his own.
@poehere he is back to work today. I'll be he goes to bed early tonight. His body isn't use to working so hard.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@ElusiveButterfly Poor guy. I hope he will get back in the habit soon.
@JustBhem (14179)
I don't have plans earlier. But I and the boyfriend went for some snack somewhere and went home after.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
This sounds like fun to go out and eat. We have a few snacks around the island that we like to go to now and then.
@JustBhem (14179)
@poehere We had nachos with super cheese and it was so yummy. Our cravings satisfied.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@JustBhemSounds good. I am so glad that you enjoyed your Nachos.
@Christinb (377)
Your garden looks good
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Thank you so much. This picture was taken when we just started to clean the land and plant. We have enlarged the garden so much and there is a lot more to clean weed wise now. Takes a long time to clean all the weeds out of there.
@poehere I like gardening too
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@Christinb This is a large and I mean large organic garden and it is a lot of work. You have to be there daily to water and take care of all the different plants in this garden. It is not like a small home garden where we can let it go for a few days and then come and clean it up quickly. It is nice to have this garden, but at the same time it is a lot of work to keep it up and looking nice.
@HazySue (15274)
Since it is so hot outside still I am inside. I hope you enjoy digging in the garden. I will be here online for a bit.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
I love being there. It is at the foot of the mountain and the river runs in front of it. When it is too hot it is so nice to go swimming in the river.
@HazySue (15274)
@poehere It sounds like a beautiful place.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@HazySue I do love it here and I have worked in so many places. But when I came here 25 years ago I knew the first day I would never leave here again. I finally found my home. Sounds strange. I found so many places in Mexico that I wanted to live, but in the end once I left I didn't care to go back. Here was different. I came here for 2 weeks to get things ready and see the work. I had to go back to the US to pick up supplies and stuff I needed. I was back there around 2 months. All I could think about was here on the islands, how I wanted to go back. I knew then I would make this place my final home and this is where I really wanted to live.
No plans. I have never know you to be that lazy. Enjoy!
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
When it rains for 7 days straight there isn't much to do. Once the house is clean and dishes done what can I do. I am not a homebody so this is hard fro me.
@poehere ......Things will change.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@celticeagle Sure hope so.
my plan is all done for the day.Now it is time for supper and reading before hitting the sack.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Wow, what a time difference we are on. My day is only 1/2 over and have a lot more to do before it is time to eat, relax, and hopefully watch a film.
@poehere your much younger than I .You are a busy sort.Those days for me are gone
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@amadeo Not sure how much younger. I can retire here on the islands next year if I want. Not ready to give it all up and be on retirement.
• Peoria, Arizona
It is a lazy day for me haha I have been working on so much stuff, I just want to casually be on my computer. Even though, I am still technically working since I am working on drawings.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Good for you to take a day to relax and work on your computer. When we are so busy all the time we need one day to just chill. Glad you decided this was the day for you. Enjoy your quiet day and hope you can finish up some of your drawings.
• Peoria, Arizona
@poehere Haha, well I was still kind of working because all I do is work on my computer. Drawing is still working for me. Oh well! I am always a busy bee.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@DesirousDreamer This is me all the time. I can't stand to be still.
Working in your garden sounds very relaxing. That is what you should do.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
I needed to go there after 7 days of rain. I had a lot to clean up, pick, and pull weeds. I will be pulling weeds for about a week after this storm. Normally, I don't have a lot, but with the wind and rain I have too many now.
@poehere It will relax you.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
@jstory07 That is why I love it up there. The mountain and river. it is so quiet and peaceful there.
my plans are to mylot a lot
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
This sounds like such fun plans. I wish I could do this too Patsie. But I have other things I must do all the time so I don't have time to mylot a lot.
We should always make the most of good weather.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
That is how I feel. When the weather is nice it is time to go outside and do something.
@acelawrites (9963)
It's still dark, still dawn here; when it gets clear, I will have my 30 minutes walk outside if it is not raining.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
That sounds like a great way to start your day. Have fun and enjoy your walk.
Enjoy the work on this sunny day. We were at a barbecue for a couple of hours and have another one to attend in a couple of hours. All I've been doing is eating and drinking today. Lol!
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Wow, now that sounds like a fun day. I love to have BBQ's now and then. They are so much fun. Hope you enjoy the one this evening.
@rz3300 (130)
No sun here, but it is still pretty nice with a little breeze, so a little outside work sounds good over here too.
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Outside is always nice and a very welcomed change. It is good to be outside and get some fresh air. Hope you enjoy your day.
Gorgeous photo! Its also pretty beautiful here to as well. But I am choosing laziness today. At least until its time to go to work. Haha. Good luck with the garden!
@poehere (16040)
• French Polynesia
Thank you so much. This is my organic garden. I am glad that you have decided to be a bit lazy before going to work. Have fun and enjoy.