MyLot Mass Notifications Make More Sense with Merlot!

@CoralLevang (34497)
You DO know that I'm trying to catch up on notifications, right? Just when you sit down in the evening for a relaxing moment or two to try to catch up with notifications, opening up 6 to 10 tabs at a time, you realize that it may take you ALL night to get through 65 notifications. It is not that easy to do! Just when you get through those 10 and go to the notification page to get 10 more, you find that you have 12 new ones now in the queue! Not that I am complaining, mind you. I LOVE the interaction with like-minded people! I think I need to pour myself a glass of wine when I do this. It will help me to "chill out" while managing notifications! Merlot is one of my favorites! I cannot guarantee, however, that anything I say in response will make any sense. You may want to have a glass of wine, as well. It may just help! Would you prefer a Merlot or a Char-donnay? Ridiculous update: do you realize that if you do not put the hyphen in the wine name, this site will not allow that word because it contains a bad word. Censorship astounds me sometimes. Photo credit: Pixabay, CC0 Tagging people so they don't miss the humor in the censorship! Haha @sonjarae @TheHorse @marguicha @vandana7 @DaddyEvil @moffittjc @JohnRoberts @JolietJake
I believe it ! Although I don't really drink anymore, I can say there are times when the notifications could literally make me a drinker again .
@CoralLevang (34497)
I don't either. But an occasional glass. And maybe a whole box some myLot days. LOL
@CoralLevang I'll drink to that !
@CoralLevang (34497)
@much2say *laughs*
@kobesbuddy (7014)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@CoralLevang I mentioned Tina Turner and got my discussion deleted! The lady can dance, that's all I said:( Isn't talent to be mentioned?
@CoralLevang (34497)
Huh? Tina Turner is taboo talk?
• East Tawas, Michigan
@CoralLevang They probably didn't like the way I worded it.
@CoralLevang (34497)
@kobesbuddy perhaps.
Merlot? You mean Bud isn't your friend?
@CoralLevang (34497)
I do hope that you see the update and then read some of the thread. It's taken a very funny turn.
@CoralLevang my husband is a Bud man. Nasty stuff.
@CoralLevang (34497)
• Baguio, Philippines
Merlot is a forum site too? How does it work?
• Baguio, Philippines
@Inlemay (17163)
• South Africa
Anything makes more sense with a glass of Merlot
@CoralLevang (34497)
That is certainly ONE way of looking at it! *laughs*
@sallypup (18769)
• Moses Lake, Washington
Your bubbles are plenty for me, thanks. Keep on chugging if you are of a mind to, though.
@CoralLevang (34497)
*laughs* Thanks @sallypup ! Hard for me to chug along when I cannot get ahead! *sticking tongue out at @sonjarae ... She's making things difficult for me.
@sallypup (18769)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@CoralLevang I have the Oly dates. Yes I do. Can't believe it but I do.
@CoralLevang (34497)
@RubyHawk (18954)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I understand. My notifications are the same but I'm not complaining either. I like the interaction.
@CoralLevang (34497)
Interaction is key. These slower days for me are due to the fact I'm not able to get here much right now. Of course, I was able to get through 15 notifications this morning in record time. LOL The bank reflects the lack of activity
@RubyHawk (18954)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@CoralLevang We have other things that must be done. Not much to do about that.
A few here and a few there. I open myLot in the morning while sipping my coffee. I get through as many as I can before shutting down. Some are pretty interesting and I linger a while and often have to run around like a chicken with its head cut off to get myself out the door on time.
@CoralLevang (34497)
Read my update, I think you will get a kick out of it. As well, there are a couple of comments here that made me spit my coffee at my screen!
@mandala100 (23910)
@CoralLevang I also love mertlot my friend! Cheers!
@CoralLevang (34497)
Cheers back at you!
@mandala100 (23910)
@CoralLevang Alright my friend and I'll see you soon.
• Eugene, Oregon
What bad word is that, I wonder? Try some Cab maybe?
@CoralLevang (34497)
Apparently hard on when it's hyphenated or together is a bad word that's not allowed and those letters are all in C-hard onnay consecutively
@vandana7 (55377)
I am amazed I know so much ...
@PatZAnthony (11765)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
It is easier to just go with the flow here! There is not always time to catch up with all the notices here.
@YrNemo (4091)
Hope you catch up with your notifications OK. (I got some trouble before, with the internet seemed to have some sort of problem!)
I personally think everything is better with Merlot!