How to start earning from mylot

Can anyone please tell me how do I start earning from this site?
@owlwings (39382)
• Cambridge, England
Start a discussion, respond to someone else's discussion and post comments on other people's responses to discussions. Everything you post becomes eligible to earn but it doesn't actually earn anything until other people interact with it in some way. The more that you interact with others, the more likely it is that they will interact with you! The very FIRST thing you should do, however, is to read the Community Guidelines and the Earnings Program FAQs. Don't just skim them and hope for the best! Take time to READ and UNDERSTAND them. You will also find the Frequently Asked Questions page has a lot of essential information. All three pages can be found under "Help" in the menu beneath your username.
Have questions about myLot? Help is here!
Thank you sooooooo much
@dodoazo (20298)
Take time reading this please.
Don't skip reading this! Beginners as I have observed are wasting their time by asking their fellow myLotters as to the manner of earning, the frequency of...
Thanks a lot
Thank you for sharing! I am new here and I will look forward in mylot!
@dodoazo (20298)
@Darkknight30 take your time and share post worth discussing. Good luck!
@resukill22 (4862)
give and share your thought with us
@mandala100 (46054)
@Darknight30 Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. Please also read this my friend.
It is a common observation among the new members or newbies of myLot to always ask about the 'How' and the 'How Much' of earnings in...
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Pakistan
You are already earning, Just use this community like any other community you use, and you will see your balance increase in the top right corner.
Start a discussion of your own and then go to read what other people post. Read and leave interesting comments, they will reply and this is the way we earn.
@iriswest (178)
You should share some thoughts and nice contents so that many people would react.