$ 1 million mistakenly transfered to south african student's account

@shynu44 (4959)
a student in one of south africa's premier universities has spent more than half of the money mistakenly transfered into her account and she is being wanted by the police.
Tweet Wetin go happen now, if you receive alert of $1m? No need to lie, na to fess go do
@fearjp (385)
But she didn't do like anything like stealing the money? I think if it were me, again, would contact if there was a number in the transaction to tell them what the transfer was for, if not the bank and if neither of them can help, try doing it for myself and then I don't know what I will do from there.
@shynu44 (4959)
eactly, she never stole the money.
@fearjp (385)
@shynu44 Strange then Maybe they're looking for her since they think she could've said something about their mistake instead of wasting it lol. Who knows
@Lizirazo (2451)
It's very wrong of her to spend such money. She will definitely face the consequences.
@shynu44 (4959)
she has strong case , if she hires a good lawyer.
As I responded in your other post, I would not run to spend it until I know more.