Greetings..

Baguio, Philippines
Hello everyone, I'm new here...
@mandala100 (36002)
@Trammy Hi and welcome to myLot my friend. Good luck and I'll see you alter on my friend.
• Baguio, Philippines
Thanks to you Peter
@mandala100 (36002)
@Trammy Your welcome my friend.
• Pakistan
welcome to this great community. I am sure you will love it here, just read the community guidelines and try not to break the rules and you will love it.
• Baguio, Philippines
Thank you
Hey @Trammy and welcome to this platform! Hopefully you will like it and treat it like a way to have fun while debating lot of subjects and earn some money in the same time!
• Baguio, Philippines
Thank you Denis
@NoorNoor (1039)
Welcome ..Hope you enjoy...
• Baguio, Philippines
Thanks Noor
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky. --- Please add the name of your country on your account page.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
• Baguio, Philippines
Thank you
@Xiasses (339)
Welcome mylot! Have fun with us!