Well here we go folks looks what's NEXT

@sugartoes (33687)
Greencastle, Indiana
Never thought we'd see the day Irma of ALL hurricanes would show up like she is (never mess with Mother nature) here we are with as of now a cat 5, this video is just a few hrs old, So if you have family friends or someone in the path of Irma, time is of HIGH alert, this is no JOKE check it out this is some serious stuff here.
Irma is a MAJOR SERIOUS hurricane nothing to take lightly. this is RIGHT from the weather channel PLEASE listen & prepare. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ...
I am in the Caribbean and it will pass quite close to my island on Thursday , I am hoping it doesn't decide to shift to the left and hit us head on.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Kandae11 do you have a place to take cover or get safe at? I pray that you won't be hit & if you are & make it, PLEASE let us know you made it PLEASE.
@sugartoes I hear there is another called Jose coming fast on the heels of Irma. I am in a rural area but I would never take shelter in the town which is ten minutes away. It is low lying and prone to flooding. Our house is on a rise and flooding could never affect us - my concern is the roof and flying missiles.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Kandae11 you have a basement? or a fall out shelter on your property?
We have family Florida, northern Florida. Not sure which counties this one will hit, but all should be ready to evacuate.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 that's what I'm saying cause no matter WHAT way it goes Fla is in the middle of it.
• Ponce De Leon, Florida
I've been monitoring it all day, but don't get your news from youtube
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@thislittlepennyearns that's MY video that I done from my t v I have the weather channel on my t v & recorded it.
• Pamplona, Spain
I cannot listen to this till tomorrow but I took the time to listen to the Weather saying about it as its hitting the Caribe and Dominican Republic also from what it seems an Florida. Praying for all and their safety goodness know I have seen how powerful it is.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lovinangelsinstead21 yeah well it'll be more known by tomorrow on what it's doing by then.
• Pamplona, Spain
@sugartoes I have heard a bit more about it today. Just hope you can stay safe where you are. Take care and still thinking of you all right now.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@lovinangelsinstead21 I live in Indiana so I'm in no danger.
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
We don't have friends in Florida but Erma might be heading out way too.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RubyHawk what are you doing to get ready in case it comes your way??
@RubyHawk (21451)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@sugartoes Not one thing but watch the news and see what's happening. We liive in an apartment. About all we can do is have food in case we cannot get out.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@RubyHawk LORD I SURE hope you have all your paper work you need packed& your important stuff you need & want to keep & stay SAFE.
@Ithink (6030)
My daughter lives in Florida and I'm hoping smart enough to evacuate if need be. Hurricane after Hurricane it is getting scary. Hoping anyone that needs to get out fast when told too. I don't know if I would be waiting to long if I thought it was going to hit us. Luckily we are inland and up North. We do get some bad weather but not like that! Makes you wonder how many more will be coming I heard another is following behind Irma.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink I'm like you that's what we did after hubby retired we lost everything with Ivan & Dennis & all the ones after that there in 05 06 07 we finally said that's IT we're OUTTA here. We moved to Indiana & in the woods where we don't get basd weather other than some bad wind & rain at times but NOTHING like what fla gets. I hope everyone Use's their BRAINS & get the FLIP OUT OF DODGE cause this thing is a WIPE OUT, we lived through a cat (3) & (4) but Never a {5} that's a BIGGER thing than 3-4 wouldn't you think?? This is NOT GOOD my husband has family down there & I'm worried that they will do the WAIT & SEE & to me that's JUST crazy.
Powerful winds and massive waves. This storm is going to ruin a lot of lives. Subscribe to stay updated.
@Ithink (6030)
@sugartoes I'm waiting now to hear from my daughter on what they are doing. Id be gone after hearing and seeing things on the news and such.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Ithink that's what I'd be doing I hope you hear from them soon & they got smart & LEFT.
Yeah, it's not looking good, but they're still hoping it will veer east. Then there's TS Jose right behind they expect to upgrade to a hurricane. That one they do expect to go off into the Atlantic.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah I seen that we just have to keep the prayers going none stop right now there's a A LOT of people that may not make it if they stay, they saying right now is EVERYONE in the SOUTH Fla is in the PATH of it, if it goes EITHER side of fla. they done set a MANDATORY evacuation a must DO thing.
@sugartoes That's good it's mandatory.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him that's one thing I can say about Trump he's on this like stink on Sh-t & he's got people waiting to be sent out as SOON as they can get the word I just HOPE we don't lose TOO many lives but as BIG as it is & as MANY people there ARE I PRAY they (ALL) get out in ONE peace. Just put up new post.
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
That is not pretty at all. There are so many places that will be affected when it hits. My prayers are going out to everyone.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 no it's not it really has me worried cause their talking STORM surge & waves 23 -25 ft & where his family IS O M G
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@sugartoes I was up late last night watching the news on hurricane Irma. I turned it on as soon as I got up this morning. I was up when the Caribbean got hit. I even did a post on it.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@velvet53 yeah I think I hit on it if not I'll go see if I did or not.
I am hoping Irma bounces back out to sea, I am afraid it will come up the coast and that would make it messy next week for us.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sumofalltears where you located at?
@sugartoes New England when a storm comes up the coast it doesn't have to get all the way here to affect us.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sumofalltears yeah I know it's the force that comes WITH it
I hope it's not as bad as they say that it will be.
@sugartoes (33687)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Susan2015 me either BUT with these things the way they work there's no TELLING what it will do but they talking some MASSIVE storm surge & 23-25 ft WAVES & where my hubby's family is in Fla O M G I HOPE they don't wait it out & they get the ? OUTTA THERE.