Over 25$ a day with amazon

2 weeks ago when i got my new phone i signed up for an amazon associates program by advertising items like phones dresses etc and today i made my first 25 bucks and now its bit over i get every 5 or 6 %of the product lets say if my reffere buys something i get money
@Meramar (2479)
Welcome to Mylot! That's a good news that you get some income through Amazon.
Looking forward to make money here too(i hope so)
@Meramar (2479)
@MTcreative If you keep active and interact with Mylot members, you will get some income here. You won't get rich in money, but you will earn much more tan $5 every month, like friends, knowledge....
@dodoazo (20306)
Is it different from Amazon affiliates? I have an account with Amazon. I didn't continue my affiliate program for lack of exposures or promotion. It's good for you for you've earned much.
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
@carebear29 (28625)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I should check into that
@lovebuglena (6585)
• Staten Island, New York
It's awesome that you just joined Amazon Associates and already made twenty five bucks. Was that from one sale?