Internet Helps Us

Quezon City, Philippines
I am thankful I am born in this generation. I can watch movies, read books, and chat people easily unlike when there was no internet. Less people can afford these things. I love ebooks because I can have many as long as I can that I don't need to carry heavy book and watch movies anywhere. Internet also is a big help for people who have cancer, loss their relatives, looking for work, etc. They can make a way through facebook or other website to help them. Internet makes our lives easier.
@lnillerman (2745)
yes I am really glad I was born in the internet computer generation too. I can get movies on youtube and I also can make money on the net in the comfort of my own home.
@SHOHANA (7155)
• Bangladesh
My words and thinking match you, yes we also can make money through it
• Quezon City, Philippines
Exactly, internet help us so much.
@SHOHANA (7155)
• Bangladesh
@flippish2014 yup undoubtedly
Me too. Its insane how fast technology has advanced in the last couple of decades!
• Quezon City, Philippines
That is true, my mother said in her time. It is lucky if you have a dictionary. Now a days, there is a free miriam dictionary online and offline.
@SHOHANA (7155)
• Bangladesh
@flippish2014 it was a dream of their days, we are lucky to have it
@dodoazo (17857)
These are some of the benefits that an Internet could offer to the people. Internet has helped me a lot in promoting my various blogs and also my researches on school management and teachers' development
• Quezon City, Philippines
That is great
@SHOHANA (7155)
• Bangladesh
For me Internet is such a blessing and I'm really very lucky to have this.
• Quezon City, Philippines
Without internet, we can chat now.
@SHOHANA (7155)
• Bangladesh
@flippish2014 we can or can't? we are blessed to have it though it proves as a curse for those who misused it
• Quezon City, Philippines
@SHOHANA I mean we can't
@gnatsmom (1201)
You are exactly right. I have family and friends, who there is no way I could afford to travel and see them. Through online and video chatting, we can stay in touch weekly, sometimes daily. I believe the internet is a gift.
• Quezon City, Philippines
Internet really help us, both in our professional and personal life.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I am also happy to have internet. I can pay for things online, make money online, interact with people, share photos and also watching movies :)
• Peoria, Arizona
We can keep updated, keep entertained, and keep conversations alive! I love the internet, it is good to reflect with how lucky we are to live in this time and see it all grow!
@holdoors (1672)
Yes, Internet is a powerful tool for us. We should use it to our advantages.