Writer's Guild

Green Bay, Wisconsin
The meeting went very well. I didn't do any reading. I didn't make the meeting last month as I was in too much pain from my fall the previous month. So I had no idea where I even left off in the story I had with me. However, the meeting tonight was a great one. Lots of animated conversation, and as a bonus, the moderator/leader of our group brought in goodies, a bowl of cherry tomatoes and a bag of cookies. I'm sure you know which one I am even now eating. The cherry tomatoes went untouched during the meeting except for the couple I ate when I got there. The cookies were almost gone when the meeting was over. I wouldn't have been able to have them even if I wasn't on a diet because they had peanut butter in them and I am allergic to peanuts. These tomatoes are delicious. When the meeting got out, the skies were clear, and I got home, grabbed my camera and played around with it until I got a good picture of the harvest moon. It really is a huge beautiful moon as you can see from the picture. I started out this day with well over a hundred notifications. I left with just over 50 and returned with over 80. The time has come for me to say good night. My friend wasn't able to be at the meeting tonight, so no picture yet, but she said she would stop over tomorrow and take it. So tomorrow is the big day for me. I'll be weighing in at around 5 AM before I get in the pool. Which I won't be able to get up in time for if I don't go to bed now. I hope you all had a good day or are having a good day wherever you are. Thanks for reading.
@velvet53 (15389)
• Palisade, Colorado
I am glad that you had a good time tonight. I sure wish we had a group for writers here in town. I finally got to see the moon and it is pretty. I will watch for your post tomorrow with your good news, Good night and sleep well.
Thank you. It was one of the more animated meetings we've had.
@velvet53 (15389)
• Palisade, Colorado
@just4him That sounds like fun.
@velvet53 It was lots of fun.
Yay can't wait to see how its gone!
Posted results a couple hours ago.
@just4him i read!
@Courtlynn Thanks
Good luck with your future meetings in the guild. If only I was good with writing.
Thank you. It was fun.
@JasperTore (1177)
Good to hear that you are doing great with your meeting. Have a nice day.
Thank you. I hope your day went well.
@just4him My day went well. I made new friends here and joined several discussions. Hoping for more today.
@JasperTore That's good. I'll be leaving the site soon. I've been here most of the day and it's time for me to think about going to bed.
@sol_cee (12903)
• Japan
Peanut butter cookies for me! ;)
I'm glad you like them.
@JustBhem (17201)
• Davao, Philippines
You really had a good time there.
Yes, it was great!
@JustBhem (17201)
• Davao, Philippines
@dodoazo (7990)
I miss so much attending editors' guild which I used to when I studying im college. It was a fruitful for you while attending the writer's guild.
It is always fruitful. Last night was very much so. Lots of discussion.
@FayeHazel (9306)
Writer's guild sounds fun, happy it went well. I don't like cherry tomatoes - a pity, they're healthy and look pretty. Funny thing is I grow the plants. They're pretty I like the plants, I take the tomatoes to my mom, to potlucks or give to people.
That works too. Yes, it went very well.
@sugartoes (32280)
• Greencastle, Indiana
cool moon photo sounds like you had a good day we shall be blessed with MORE good days amen.
Today has been rainy here. Thank you.
@SHOHANA (7079)
• Bangladesh
good day to you too!
I hope you had a good day.