Love is not so romantic as before

China
Many years ago, when people talk about love, it is very beautiful and mysterious. traditional love stories like Romeo and Juliet can make me moved a lot. Their love is so pure, so moving, and so romantic. they love their sweetheart very much and for all his or her life. But nowadays, we seldom see a lifelong love. many young men and young women constantly change their lovers. They do not value love in their heart. And so love is not so romantic as before. Love, which was valued as the most precious thing by many people before, is now just an ingredient for a flavour or seasoning for their dishes in many people's hearts.
• Japan
It is sad to see that lifelong love is kind of a thing of the past. However, I do know many happy older couples. One of my friends is celebrating their 14th anniversary today. Happy anniversary to that happy couple!
14 years doesn't seem very long to me. A Silver (25) or Golden (50) Wedding Anniversary are more impressive.
If I can, I still long for a lifelong love. But I know a lifelong love is only a tale. It is in the literature stories, not in the real life.
I do agree that people had changed tremendously the way of being a romantic person.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
@Shavkat thanks for being agreed!
@SHOHANA No problem.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
this is very common story for every love story
So where can we find a real love? Maybe only in a tale story.
@SHOHANA (7097)
• Bangladesh
@Bluestream yes only in the tale n story, these days real love not exist, not even your parents are loyal sometimes
@augusta123 (4465)
noticed that too.people are more into what they can get.
@jeets03 (305)
• Mumbai, India
I don't think so that love has changed anyway but the way we look into. There is still selfless love, mysterious love and traditional love alive in the world. However, the life we are living is way different from the last decade or from past some years. The burning truth is we have become robot in our daily life. Most of the time we are with our devices be it mobile or computers or any other thing. Our brain have less space to take anything other than what we want. Our world have become so small within us compare to those old era. Everyone is having their own part of struggle or fight with their life. Though, we try to be a human, a lovable human is what the most satisfactory part of our life. Personally, for me love is the same only our situations and timing has changed and because of this everything looks up and down.
@Kosgey (1214)
Today love is impure with greed and money.
Yeah,I have the same feeling. Love is no longer pure as it was before.