How often do you read a book?

Guangdong, China
Several months ago, I applied for a library card. Then, I just borrowed twice. For the keeping time of books is only 2 weeks and I have to return the books within it, I just give up borrowing the paper books anymore. I do my reading slowly. So the hundreds of pages' books couldn't be finished within the stated period. Moreover, I don't have much time to do reading daily. Thus I start to buy new books or read the E-books. Now, the library card just be laid aside and covered with dust. It is a waste. For the library is full of books I want. Maybe I will start to borrow books there when I find some books less pages and suitable for me.
@ilocosboy (37514)
Its so happen I prefer newspapers and magazines than books
• Guangdong, China
I like to read some novels, so the books would be a better choice.
@ilocosboy (37514)
I seldom read books lately.
• Guangdong, China
The reason I read for receiving peace on me.
@Behindtheguitarbar Nice to hear that.
@PainsOnSlate (20603)
Usually your library will re new your book so you can keep it a long time as long as no one else wants it.... I listen to books on CD's while I paint. I have very little time to read a but but I love being read to.
@Tina30219 (35892)
• Onaway, Michigan
I read e-books myself have not picked up a paper book since I started reading from my kindle fire. I read every day I just finished a book today and I am getting ready to start another one here tonight.
• Guangdong, China
wow, you read so fast. How many pages do you read daily?
@Tina30219 (35892)
• Onaway, Michigan
@Behindtheguitarbar Not sure since I read on my kindle. So far I have read 41 books this year last year was 109
• Guangdong, China
@Tina30219 oh, that's quite a lot for me!
@dodo19 (33698)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It can sometimes be hard to find time to read. I don't always have the time to finish the book. I love reading books. Always have.
I buy books at the charity shop here, for less than $1, because I dislike having to return books to the library. I read every day.
@RubyHawk (29546)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I love the library. We go often and can recheck our books if we don't read them in two weeks. You can find small books if you like. Good books don't have to be long.
• Guangdong, China
I love the library too. But it's a little bit far for me. It's 4-5 bus stops from my home.
@RubyHawk (29546)
• Atlanta, Georgia
@Behindtheguitarbar Wow, That's a hard one for a book lover.
• Guangdong, China
@RubyHawk It is. so recently I try to buy some new books and e-books for slowing chewing.
@JustBhem (43027)
• Davao, Philippines
I only have time to read if I like the book. For now, I've been reading Paulo Coelho's Adultery.
• Guangdong, China
glad to hear that you found the books want to read.
@JustBhem (43027)
• Davao, Philippines
@Behindtheguitarbar Yes, I like reading.
@sol_cee (17435)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I can never put down a book once I start reading it.
• Guangdong, China
oh, you must be a book lover.
@sol_cee (17435)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@Behindtheguitarbar a bookworm, yes. ;)
You do need to have the time to read library books.
• Guangdong, China
hmm, yes, The library books do own good resources.
@kepweng (18763)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
i read couple of times to gain knowledge how about you?
• Guangdong, China
I am not for get to know something, just for interest.
@Freelanzer (9498)
I can use my library card for books or e-books, music and movies for free. I can renew a library book online up to five times and we have it for 3 weeks each time so plenty time to finish a book
• Guangdong, China
wow, that's cool. we only could renew the book online onlly for keeping another 1 week. It will sure be enough time for reading!
@ptrikha_2 (10362)
This year, I have read two novels- one was quite big- almost 600 pages by Robert Ludlum and another one is "Murder on the Orient Express" (Poirot-Agatha Christie). And perhaps I will start one more by the year end.
I use the library a lot. I just keep renewing the books until I finish them. I read only a little each day.
@Ithink (10500)
I honestly have a book or two going at all times, this last week or so I have read 5. I'm reading one on the Great Depression right now. I love reading!
@Cthaeh (1)
I prefer to reading on phone than books, because I read before sleeping and reading a book while in bed just hurts my neck and damages my eyes because its dark, that's why I prefer EPUB or PDF stories because its easier to position the phone and I don't have to worry about the darkness. It also helps me sleep faster because of the light of the phone.
@iridion9 (10262)
I don't read books anymore. I read eBooks and internet.
@m_audrey6788 (15386)
When I was in high school, I got addicted to read some series stories like Sweet Valley High, Sweet Dreams by Francine Pascal..Then, when I turned college more on about my course side Management, Putting up Businessess..Now, more on houses and cook books