What are the legit sites that really pays money?

By KR
Hi! I am new in this kind of world, I decided to explore here since I am unemployed and I can say I already discovered some legit sites that really pays. One is Postloop, I already got my pay out there. The Snuckls and Baymack, they are basically free raffle draws. What about you? Please share to us where you earn/get some extra income!
@AkoPinay (11539)
My #1 is reviewing calls at Humanatic and #2 is blogging at bitLanders I only come when I have a free time. I am testing androids apps so I have something to blog about.
Hey @AkoPinay, can you discuss more briefly about bitLanders? I am really planning to be a blogger.
@AkoPinay (11539)
@kielrivera you could earn more if you follow this blogging tips
Photo Credit: louisluwe.com I should have published this blog during my glory days here in Bitlanders a long time ago. LOL! Well, its not really that long time in the past because as far as I remember I left this site around October of 2015 to focus on my
@AkoPinay Thank you!!
You can try to teach online. I think it is feasible to earn money.
Yeah, I've heard that it is in demand and really pays big amount of money. But unfortunately, it's not my forte.
@kielrivera I think it is a good source of income.
@Shavkat Yes, soon I'm gonna try it. Thanks!
@KrauseHome (34712)
Besides posting here I sell on eBay etc. Nothing really will pay decent anymore, unless you're willing to invest a ton of money to do so
Thank you @KrauseHome I will try this one!
@yani73 (576)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
You can try freelance site so can show you talent like writing and get paid
I tried to but I am not really into that. Is that your number one way to earn your extra money?
@sishy7 (27671)
I'm only here and Swagbucks but I don't think it's available where you are... Welcome to myLot!
Unfortunately, yes :( I tried many times to sign up there and it is really not available in our country. Do you have something else that same as Swagbucks?
@sishy7 (27671)
@kielrivera No, I'm not on any other earning sites besides those two only...
@sishy7 alright thank you for sharing! :)
@acelawrites (10924)
Search for freelance writing sites. Goodluck!
Noted! Thank you!
@hereandthere (27761)
what is snuckls and baymack? have you been paid there?
@AkoPinay (11539)
I joined there but I am not active because I am only using Globe GoSurf. You watch videos there and select the right category to get free lottery ticket. It's a gaming site. You are lucky if you win.
The review of snuckls (Free lottery) is listed as a legit site Find its descritpion and status on netbusinessrating.
• Nairobi, Kenya
I have joined this online sites recently so I can't brag about receiving a payment. But I'm on the forum wheel and I am progressing well. I will try postloop next week :)
I joined pluggle.com.ph last Monday and just like you, I am a novice to "this kind of world."
Please give me a feedback with Pluggle.
@kielrivera So far, I've been earning just by logging in to my account. If you're interested to know more about pluggle, you may want check the videos on youtube :-)
@ronelaine is that a life time? I mean, can I just earn by logging my account for the whole time?
@Kosgey (1214)
Try paidforumposting.
@Manasha (2168)
• Pondicherry, India
what it is, is it paying us
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
Zemandi do pay you to write articles, but it is very poor pay for the work and they seem to ask you to do the SEO which I sometimes find a bit hard. On occassions I achieved a payout, but a lot of the time I just think "for that little you want me to do what? You have to be joking!" I recently got a £10 payout on Slice the Pie reviewing music. It was fine, but disapointing there were not more adverts or fashion items to review and some of the music is well ..er..awful. Ah!Postloop DID go offline for about 8 months!! That explains why I thought it didn't exist anymore