New to myLot Community!

Our Awesome Community!
@gtdoss (22)
Just wanted to say hi to all myLot community members! I'm a new member, registered yesterday, and I'm very excited to "meet" some new myLot friends. I'm a 55-year-old mother of two, married to a wonderful husband, and just looking to make some new cyberfriends and a little extra money along the way. I have many interests, a few of which are religion, politics, crafting (I'm terrible at it, but I admire people who are good at it), good books, TV, etc. I'll probably be writing about some of those very things on this great platform in the future! Image from Pixabay
@fishtiger58 (30270)
• Momence, Illinois
Welcome it's a great site. I hope you enjoy it.
• Dallas, Texas
Welcome to myLot. You will fit in here just right. Have fun and read the guidelines. There are lots of good people here you will enjoy reading discussions and interacting with.
@peachpurple (12744)
hi, welcome to mylot. I am a mother of two, a teenager and a school age kid. I love baking, cooking, making handmade crafts, sewing and cross stitching, Blogging my on recipe blog. Maybe you can tell us more about your teens and parenting woes. I love to hear that
@poehere (15708)
• French Polynesia
Hi and welcome to MyLot.
@Xiasses (324)
Welcome to mylot! Have a fun with us!
@melissa1024 (2443)
• Beckley, West Virginia
Welcome. I look forward to reading your discussions. I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do although I have found it to be quite addictive. Lol!
Welcome to myLot. Enjoy the site! The first step for all newbies is to read the Guidelines to learn what is allowed or not on the site. Then you can write a post introducing yourself. Tell us a bit about yourself. Furthermore, read around as much as you can, Like and Comment on other members' posts. Only then will members come to your site and do the same. This is called interaction. Don't expect too much money-wise. If you reach $5 a month (the payout limit), you can call yourself lucky.
This is where you will find out what kinds of behavior are accepted and unaccepted on myLot. When in doubt, remember the Golden Rule!
Welcome ^^ Hope you enjoy your time here! It's a kinda nice place ig. I've been here for a couple of months already and I like my time here. Enjoy making a few extra bucks
• Nairobi, Kenya
Welcome to myLot and have a happy mylotting.
@studylove (2129)
I think this the best place to interact and make friends. So you will have good time here. You can share knowledge related to your interests as you mentioned. How do you find it my dear friend?
Welcome to myLot! I am a new member here also, and looking forward to meet new friends!
@owlwings (40678)
• Cambridge, England
Welcome to myLot! I believe that you'll find many friends here who share your interests. You'll find almost all that you need to know about the site and the way it works under "Help" in the menu below your username at the left.
@deazil (4696)
Welcome to the lot! Make yourself at home and enjoy!
@m_audrey6788 (19177)
Hello! Welcome to mylot..Wish you a great day!
@resukill22 (9808)
Welcome here and enjoy staying here, hope you find a friends here.
Well, since this is not a new post I hope you are still here and still enjoying My Lot.
@sishy7 (27538)
Welcome to myLot! I hope you will enjoy your stay here...