Is it possible to find a child who think diffirently?

@Farcha (686)
When I was child, I remember that I was sometimes I had different ideas. Indeed, Some words I didn't use them, and repalce them y anothers. I wanted to be different, and I was sometimes aware that some acts are not acceptable. And the most important is I wanted to be different to others, not a copy. Here, I undersand the childhood is a good stage that makes us more special and more important. What do you think?
@mandala100 (35751)
@Farcha That's right my friend and that's the reason that each of us has his or her own unique personality my friend.
@Farcha (686)
Yes, you are right.
@mandala100 (35751)
@Farcha Thank you my friend and I'll see you around.
@Farcha (686)
@mandala100 you are welcome
In our formative years we learn ourselves, that is from age 1-7 by visualization, then learning to speak so we annunciate and begin verbalization then that becomes more concrete and we are thinking so what exactly is your question about being different, how ?
@Farcha (686)
Sometimes, there is child who don't want look like others in something.
@Farcha as far as I know unique-ness is still a huge part of the Human race and should be embraced . . .
@fearjp (385)
As a child I too had different ideas than anyone as well. Of course I'm not saying my ideas were better and all because I know everyone's ideas can be different yet the same as good, in fact my ideas can probably beyond weird lol. I still get different ideas than anyone else.
@Farcha (686)
Yes, that's it, you remember something and the waqy of thinking related to age.