Where is the one place you would like to be?

If money were not an issue where on earth would you like to be right now? I think for me I would like to be in a pool of water. it could be a beach with crystal bue water. I don't have a special place though. I would want access to that water round the clock.
• Lakewood, Colorado
I would like to be inside this cabin with a warm fireplace and my feet up on a comfy cozy chair or couch reading and eating snacks lol..then when the weather warmed go swimming in that lake.
@Essjayd (1168)
Yes I could happily live there!!
• Lakewood, Colorado
@Essjayd So cozy right now Essjayd...how are you have not seen you in a long time friend.
• Lakewood, Colorado
@sharon6345 Yep water Sharon..oooo sounds so good right now.
I would like to be in Cozumel, Mexico. That is my favorite place in the world.
That is very nice one day you will be there
@sharon6345 I go every year for my spring break. Trying to convince my husband to go this November because I have a week off then too.
@NJChicaa That is nice joey goes to some location out there where his brother has a place. he loves it.
@Essjayd (1168)
Living by a beach with perfect waves every day to surf but less than an hour away from the mountains for snowboarding In winter! I've no idea where this place is but when I find it if I can afford it I'm out of here
I don't either but I wish you the best getting there.
@Essjayd (1168)
@sharon6345 You too!! Hopefully one day we'll all be posting updates on here from these magical places!!
@Essjayd I wish i could for sure.
@Deepizzaguy (7298)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I would love to be at the former beach in Panama named "Rio Mar" which is Spanish for River Ocean. But the beach was closed a few years ago to build some ocean properties in the city of San Carlos.
That sounds like a beautiful place to visit.
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@sharon6345 Rio Mar was a great beach to spend a day away from home to spend time with my relatives.
@Deepizzaguy I think I heard of it before as well.
@prashu228 (22205)
I would like to go to Greenland.
I hear such wonderful things about that location. I hope one day you will make it there.
@hillwill (676)
Wow,nice thinking. There is no place I want to go special.I just keep moving all the way.
That is good. I wish you the best.