I miss being a cosplay event organizer. What do you miss in life?

During this pic, I was 5mos pregnant
Pasay, Philippines
Goodness! I got a good throwback this morning. I was scrolling down for some pics of me and my co-workers picture when I stumbled on these pics. These were taken from one of the major cosplay events in our country way back 2012. It was held at SM Mall of Asia. I'm the one wearing green giving away prizes to those who won and the guy with the red jumpsuit is our event host. There are lots of things in life that you will surely miss but you can never go back. This is one of them. I can never go back in organizing events and being a volunteer as an event marshal because I have 2 kids now and I need to stay focus on my job and printing shop. The last time I created an event is for fellow One Piece enthusiasts which turns out to be break-even at the very least. How about you? What are the things that you miss? Can you go back to the things that you were doing before? And if not, what hinders you from not doing it again in the future?
I miss my grandfather, dog and cat.
• Pasay, Philippines
@Hannihar I feel you, we both share the same sentiments.
@resy21curapika That is nice Resy.
@SonjaRae (4895)
I miss being in my 30's and doing everything that I did! And no unfortunately I can't do it now.
• Pasay, Philippines
Looks like I need to make the most of my life in my 30's. I'm 29 right now by the way. I should probably enjoy my life more :)
@SonjaRae (4895)
@resy21curapika keep in mind that you will never get that years back once they pass so definitely make the most of them
• Pasay, Philippines
@SonjaRae Thanks for the tip. Yup, I guess these pics are just some fun memories and I'm still happy that I was able to make the most of those years doing the things I like to do most ^_^
@Lizirazo (2451)
I miss doing so many things l did before having kids, right now l can't do them anymore.
• Pasay, Philippines
I miss playing with some small action figures. Can't do that anymore,too :)
@Lizirazo (2451)
@resy21curapika I miss playing in the rain as a child.
@mandala100 (43235)
@resy21curapika You are a bit nostalgic my friend.
• Pasay, Philippines
I am indeed. Thank you. I even missed that paperstock that we're using when creating tickets