Stealth Commercials on Radio -- How Rude!

I Remember These Kinds of Car Radios!
@gtdoss (22)
I know we're not allowed excessive complaining on myLot, but I just wanted to write about something that's kind of been bugging me for a while. I promise that the majority of my posts will be more pleasant! Over the past year, I've noticed that the syndicated talk show hosts that I listen to (when I'm driving home from taking my high-schooler to school and going back to pick him up every day) have started to hawk what I call "stealth" commercials. Now, I have no problem listening to commercials during the commercial breaks. Goodness knows there's a lot of them between every segment of a radio show, but that's what pays the bills so that I don't have to. But what gets me is when the host starts talking about cyber-security or Mother's Day or something, you're waiting for the story behind it, and then it ends up being a two-minute commercial for an Identity Fraud company or a Flower Delivery company. Come on, I've been patient during all of the other commercials during the break, and now I have to listen to more of them during the segment? Anyway, rant over. I was just wondering if any other members have noticed this and what they think about this trend. Photo from Pixabay
Actually the thing about complaining deals with complaints about myLot, not discussions about other subjects.
@gtdoss (22)
Thank you for the info. I was a little hesitant because I thought the rules indicated that excessive complaint discussions about random pet peeves were not allowed. Good to know I was wrong!
@gtdoss It's worded a bit ambiguously, but Admin has stated it only concerns myLot
@Xiasses (325)
I can`t relate to it.
It is a shame.