September payout reached yesterday

By JJ
...and that was with me taking Saturday and Sunday 'off' here. Meanwhile, on another forum yesterday, I saw someone say they had a little over a dollar here and would probably never reach the $5 minimum to cash out. Of course, they aren't actively here most of the time, so I don't know how they would expect to reach the minimum without being here so people can interact with them. (Meanwhile, Scar decides while I am writing this is the PURRRRRFECT time to be held) It's cute, yet annoying too, because he never wants held if I am watching TV and don't need the use of both hands. Only when I am online. And to make it just a bit worse he always wants held with my left arm...which is the arm that has my coughee-drinking hand on it. Brat. Okay, he went out, both hands are free again. *takes a drink of coughee *lights a cigarette *resumes typing I saw a post yesterday from @SonjaRae where she had joined the 'Dollar Club' here. And congrats to her. And you know how she did it? She was here...being active...giving people a chance to interact with her. Such a simple concept, but for some reason other people never seem to 'get' it. Ah well. G'mornin' myLot, here we go again...
Congratulations, I also reached payout yesterday, but I was only "off" half day on Sunday, you did better.
Someone thinks this discussion is 'bragging'
@JolietJake I have seen several discussions the past days about people happy because they joined the $1 a day club this user had nothing to say, so why to say you brag now. It's childish.
@tech40 (7983)
@LadyDuck Woow that was fast! :) You guys earned $5 so fast urgh..
@ilocosboy (31638)
Congratulations again to you. Hope to be in the list of one dollar lotter too
It does take a bit of time and effort that most people don't have to spend here
@ilocosboy (31638)
@JolietJake someday I declare myself for mylot day only.
@tech40 (7983)
@ilocosboy Let's do this haha we'll part of dollar club soon! :)
So for you, Mylot is a site that "makes you money while you sleep" kind of thing. Congrats to her for being in the "dollar a day" club. I have to stop being the housewife in order to get into that club... or make money while I am away. Let's hope Mylot will still be around when I "retire". Scar is such a cutie pie.
He's out grooming himself in the front yard at the moment
@dodoazo (9789)
Misleading... Yes, I was misled by the title for I am expecting if how much was being paid and how many days were spent to reach that pay off.
I get paid every month, it took me 6 days to qualify this month
• Japan
@JolietJake I will be doing well to reach the payout. Close but no rest time here!
G'mornin', you guys look so cozy and happy together. Congratulations on reaching the minimum payout. I'm a long ways from that, but I haven't been on the site much this week-its hard with the hours that I am working. And we are going to go away this weekend, so there will be more lost time for me. I'll hopefully scrape by with the min in a few weeks like usual-although last month was a really good one for me.
I got 51 cents and 14 cents, respectively, on the two days I was gone, so it was almost like I was still here.
@BarBaraPrz (17242)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
@JolietJake Nice trick!
@m_audrey6788 (10192)
Scar is so cute Well..I guess, Those people got a different goal in here
I'm always seeing people that talk about how 'slow' it is to earn here, but they never seem to devote the time and effort needed to earn.
@JolietJake ..Sad to say.."You are definitely RIGHT" Hayzz..I also see people and tried to help them but they simply don´t get it
@vandana7 (57186)
Ha ha...Scar knows what annoys you and is testing your patience...the more you allow him, the more loved he feels. lol.
Allow? He just comes along and climbs up there if I ignore him.
@vsai2008 (7632)
Congratulations !! thats really awesome !!
Good morning! I don't have much time for myLot now except for weekends. Haven't been able to pick up my Kindle either. Oh well.
@BarBaraPrz (17242)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Your left hand drinks coughee?!? Harmony used to love sitting in my lap when I was on the computer, or doing my cross-stitching.
I think you have created a monster. Being active is the thing. I am here off and all every day. If others don't get it then that is their problem. The bank doesn't grow unless fingers hit the keyboard.
@kobesbuddy (16452)
• East Tawas, Michigan
So, this is quite clear, nobody can earn the 'Dollar Club' honor, without interacting on My Lot! That sounds pretty simple to understand No interacting=no money! LOL
I've never made it on a day I wasn't here.
@kobesbuddy (16452)
• East Tawas, Michigan
@JolietJake So why do some members whine about missing the mark, if they aren't willing to put in the time and effort?
Another awesome picture..Scar sure loves his Daddy. I am nearing payout. I have been more active the past few days and it shows in my earnings. Have a great day....
He loves me so much that when I came back from Tennessee after two days the first thing he wanted was to go out
@JolietJake what a brat
@Scrapper88 (1003)
I am just starting out here, but I am learning about this sight. The last cat I had was a black cat.
My last two have both been black...they match my coughee
@SonjaRae (5794)
JJ thank you! And you know what the best thing about it is… I did it again two days later. And I'm excited because I have now reached pay out before 15 September which was my initial hope for this month. It's amazing how when you just set your mind to doing something and you engage people and you enter act it's definitely possible.
It's all about that interaction...the more you give, the more possibility to receive.
@SonjaRae (5794)
@JolietJake Like you and Scar...The more HE gives orders, the more HE receives! Haha
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
Yes, you have to be active if you are going to reach pay out. I have mine for September already too. Have a super day.
Some people think they can join and make 10 posts, not do anything else, and will get tons of money
@velvet53 (15379)
• Palisade, Colorado
@JolietJake It sure doesn't work that way. There are some days that I don't write a post at all. Today might be one of them.
@YesWay (3497)
MyLot is the same as anything else in life: you have to put the time and effort in you want to get rewards!!
@tech40 (7983)
@JolietJake Congratulations! It's so fast to get $5 for september! Woot! I'm also hoping to be part of a dollar club haha! I just made it once, and it never happen again :(
Congratulations! I hope one of these days I would also reach the minimum payout. I have just started this month and my earnings are increasing modestly though just for a few cents each day which I expect because I am still new. I am still learning the strategies little by little. Thank you for inspiring us..
Congratulations to you for reaching the payout. I just joined here yesterday so it will be awhile for me.